Makeover, Move Over

After Aiden left I found myself lost in deep thought again but this time I only felt worse about myself. The word's he said bothered me deeply and I don't know why. My first thought was to go after him and surprise attack him, beat him down for making me feel like this but I knew I couldn't bring attention to us. Apparently him and his father must be staying here at the Den until the matter is taken care of. After my Pape,'s warning I knew I couldn't be seen attacking him.

Needless to say my night was restless. As I tossed and turned I knew that I had to stop this. I knew I had to make a change and maybe find someone desperate enough to date me. Besides, I'm twenty-one and tired of holding on to my virginity. Yea, I understand that most girl's want their first to be special and with someone they love but I just want to be rid of mine and nows the time. Chances are that I'll never find love so it's really no big deal.

I knew exactly what I needed to do and who I needed to see. After my morning workout I let myself into CJ's apartment. I found Alice in the kitchen sweeping up a broken dish. "Hey". I said in my usual bored tone.

Alice looked up and quickly swiped tears from her face. "Oh, Mizery. You startled me. I'm such a clutz". She said nodding to the broken dish.

I was ready to call bullshit but getting involved in other's relationships wasn't my style. However I did feel sad that she was upset and I really wanted to offer comfort but I wasn't good in these type of situations. It made me uncomfortable. Doing the only thing I knew to do, I poured her a cup of coffee and stiffly parted her shoulder. There, I showed some form of comfort right? I really need to work on my people skills. I hope Alice knew that I was at least trying here.

Alice offered me a thankful smile and squeezed my arm. "Thanks Mizery".

Oddly that made me feel good. Maybe I was doing something right after all and maybe she did understand that I was trying. I gave her time to gather herself before I dropped my bomb on her. We sat at the table in our usual silence for awhile before I spoke. "Come with me".

It was more of a demand than a question. Not waiting for a reply, I tugged her by the hand out of the door. "Where are we going?"

" I need to see Tia".

Alice tried to pull away. "Oh my god, you're not going to kill her are you? If so I can't be apart of that".

Releasing a snort, I spoke. "No I'm not going to kill her. I need to talk to her".

" Talk". Alice asked confused. "Since when do you talk to Tia?"

" Alice, shut up. You're starting to get in my nerves".

Alice remained quiet and I let us into Heir's apartment. Alice was still in bed and judging by the smile on her face Heir had given her a good morning present. When she saw us, particularly me she gasped and sat up wrapping the sheet around her. Reaching for her phone, I assumed she was getting ready to call for Heir. I was well aware that she feared me. "Don't do that". I warned.

" I need to talk to you, that's all. This is a friendly visit. Get dressed and we will be waiting in the kitchen ".

Moment's later Tia appeared but seemed nervous. "I need to ask something of you?"

She eyed Alice curiously before answering me. "Okay".

" I need a makeover. You're a model so I think you're the best person for the job. I plan on us going out tonight and I want you to dress me, do my hair and make-up? "

Tia nodded her head slowly. "Sure. I mean yes, I'll do it".

" thank you". Both girl's looked at me strangely after hearing me offer a thanks.