catch up

Hello reader's!!

I feel that there is a few warnings I need to prepare you for. I'm popping these updates out as fast as I can so I think we need to catch our breath before we go further lol.

So this is where we are at now... Aiden is still with Hazel. The Harper's can't harm Hazel because she is a Marietta by marriage therefore it would break the treaty.
How do you feel about this? Could Aiden still have feelings for Mizery? Is something bigger brewing?

Mizery was and still is heartbroken over losing Aiden. She admitted that half of her heart would always belong to him no matter what. She admitted that she could never open up to another like she did with him.  Do you think Mizery will ever fully get over Aiden?

True, they've been through alot and both did their shady parts but can one day they overcome this and find each other?

Rest assured Mizery will be doing some growing up from here on out but our crazy girl is still there!

Now we are nearing the end of this book sadly and I will be starting on King's story. However Mizery will be playing a big part in most of the book's to come! This girl has so much more surprises in store for you!

At the end of this book I will be adding an extra chapter. However that chapter will not pertain to Mizery's book nor be the beginning of King's. Basically it will be a stand alone chapter as to what's been taking place in the background. It's very important that I place it in between these two book's. I just wanted to make you aware so you're not like "what does this have to do with that".

Trust me you'll probably be infuriated with this chap and it is brutal.... All I can tell you is to double check your seatbelts!

I will announce this chapter when I post it!

Nighty, nite!