Understanding

Hello reader's!

I hope everyone is off to a wonderful weekend! First let me thank you all for the continued support and encouragement. You guy's rock!
Now, there seems to be a bit of confusion\misunderstanding concerning Mizery and Aiden. Many believe Mizery to be weak, indecisive and not deserving of Aiden's love, however that simply isn't so. If anything Mizery is one of the strongest female characters I have ever written and here's why.....

Schizophrenia -- A disorder that affects a person's ability to think, feel, and behave clearly.

Symptoms --
• Depression, social withdrawal
• Hostility or suspiciousness
• Expressionless gaze
• Inability to cry or express joy, inappropriate laughing
• Oversleeping or Insomnia, forgetful, unable to concentrate
• Hallucinations or delusions

Triggers--
• Physical, genetic, psychological and environmental factors
• Stressful or emotional life event

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.

This reminding you of any two certain characters yet???

Bipolar -- A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs.

Symptoms --
• High energy
• Reduced need of sleep
• Loss of touch with reality
• Low motivation
• Loss of interest
• Suicidal thoughts

Now I hope this information helps you understand the mind of Mizery better as well as Cole. Yes, I get it, it's infuriating knowing that Aiden loves her so yet she can drop him on a dime and have little trust in him. However she truly can't help her thoughts, her reasoning. Keep in mind, the Harper's warned Aiden what he would be getting with Mizery (one of the reasons Cole was against the relationship to begin with... He didn't want Mizery hurt if and when Aiden decided her illness was too much)

The last thing Mizery isn't is weak. It takes tons of strength and courage to walk the road she's on, a road many of us are blessed not to know. Naturally she will never view the world or situations like the normal person but she tries so hard and she wants to. I'm sure underneath it all she's just as frustrated with herself for being this way as you are frustrated with her current view of Aiden. I'm not telling you to like her or agree but remember the character at the beginning of the book that everyone fell in love with, felt sorry for.... She's still her...

Now off to a new topic!! I have been reading one of my older book's, the second one I wrote to be exact! "Loved By An Angel"

I know some of you have read it and thanks! No, it's not mafia related but it still has the bad boy vibe we all crave. His name is Gath and met an untimely death at a young age. However his soul wasn't pure enough to gain entrance beyond the pearly gates. Instead he's give a spectacular set of black wings and considered a fallen angel. In order to gain acceptance into paradise, he must complete a mission on Earth. That mission goes by the name of Aspen and she's hell bent on destroying her life. It is Gath's job to put her on the right track and save her soul. However no one can predict the erotic love affair that begins but what will happen when it's time for Gath to return and did he gain his entrance??

You don't have to but I encourage those who haven't read this book to give it a glance. I'm proud of it especially it being my second attempt at writing! Shout out to the University of Wattpad  graduates...😂😂  This was one of my first attempts at writing... Of course there's mistakes and of course I know it and of course I haven't yet fixed them😂😂    keep your little correcting finger to yourself. Fight that urge, you can do it!!! Instead try something different like pick your nose with it, scratch your head or even stick it up your...... 😂😂😂😂 jk.... I love all you experts too!!

No seriously, don't dare even think about correcting every little mistake! I see them, I know. I just don't have the time to constantly edit because well.... I'm too busy writing and getting my idea's down before I forget to give my reader's their update. I mean I could stop writing for a few month's to correct everything.... Also that might just be the reason I ignore your comments and don't respond..

Now, I've maxed out my pettiness for the week so I'll let you be! Thank you all whom continue to support and encourage my work. It's you who make me want to improve my writing everyday! Thanks for taking the time to read and share my love of writing with me! Thanks for the votes, follows and just for making me feel like I may have a smidgen of talent! Much love!!

Oh and there will be an update by tomorrow!!💗