Gotta Have Fun

Hello Loves,

First I will be updating later but I have a bit of news to share and another trivia game!!

Recently I was offered to turn the Harper's series as well as my other book's into an animated video story!!

However I haven't came to a decision yet. One, if I chose to do this it would definitely take time away from my writing and updates. Two, I'm not sure if I would be allowed to add the violence, language and sexual content into the video and I would feel like I was taking important material from my book. I mean what's the Harper's without all of that?!?!

Either way if I do chose to go ahead with this I will definitely let you know and share the link!

Thank you all and now let's play!!

1. What type of vehicle was Ela and Laney driving when they picked London up on the side of the road?

2. What movie did Conner watch when he was trying to get with Ela?

3. When did Laney and London share their first kiss?

4. Where did Sam first sleep with Demarco?

5. As teens where did Miri and Cole secretly meet to make out? (They wasn't an item yet).

6. How did London discover that it was Laney who hid in the rafters and saved him and Demarco?

7. What was Ivy's full name?

8. How did Laney turn Jax into a bad cop?

9. Where was Jax from and why was he determined to bring Mobs down?

10. How did Laney help women?

11. What game did Cole and Miri play as kid's... hence created the phrase you go, I go?

12. What events took place that lead to Miri's miscarriage?

13. What event was Laney attending when Angelo kidnapped her?

14. What item of Laney's did London keep wrapped around the gear shift of his Porsche?

15. After London placed Laney in chains what stunt did she pull to escape him?

Can't wait to hear your answers!! Good luck!!