Well, well, well

I hope you all enjoyed Mizery's book!! Rest assured you haven't heard the last of her or Aiden as well as all the other's! There will be mentions of everyone in the upcoming book's!!

Kings book is next and I think we will all fall for his love interest!! I think it might be a week before I download his book so be on the lookout!! If you haven't followed me yet please do so you will be notified when I release the first chapter!!

Okay!!! Here it is. The moment we have been waiting for!!! The lost chapter (my secret) will be uploaded in a few day's. I will upload it to this (Mizery's) book so keep your eye's peeled! This is the last warning before I upload it so have your vices ready!! Wine, tissues, popcorn etc!! On second thought you might need something stronger than wine😉.      Be prepared, the Harper's lives is about to go take a dramatic turn, one of which we have never seen. One of which we never thought possible.

Now to wrap this up, I want to thank each of you for reading the Harper series and loving them as much as I do! Thanks for the votes, comments, shares and all of it!! Knowing that many of you await my updates, stop whatever you're doing to read it, cry, laugh and get angry has made every minute I've spent writing worth it!! Much love!!