Disassemble And Assassinate

Important!!! Please read note before you begin chapter!!!

Okay this chapter might be a tad confusing but don't hesitate to ask any questions. Because of the content within this chapter I will be showcasing different characters point of views so you can experience the emotions of each person. By the end of the chapter I will bring it all together.... Or who might be left alive anyways!

Please read carefully to avoid confusion!

Brace yourselves...... You're about to go on one hell of an emotional ride!

Demarco,Aka Dem, or better known as the King

The day had been taxing to say the least. I was so glad to be done with my work and in the comfort of my home. Out of my suit, my belly full and snuggled up with my cupcake while watching a chic flick because that's what my cupcake likes, my mind begin to wander off.

I thought of today's events, my children, Cole and Miri's divorce and just about everything there was to think of. I was so engrossed in my thoughts I didn't realize the movie had ended until a tearful Sam looked up at me and sniffed. "That was so sad".

" Ummm". I agreed even though I hadn't a clue how the movie ended.

She eyed me suspiciously. "You really think so? Even though she cheated on him but he forgave her?"

"The fuck". I blurted out. "Hell no. He should've shot that bitch. Now that would have been romantic".

Sam sat up with a sour look. "You didn't watch the movie". She accused.

I had nothing to say. She caught me red handed. Then her brain went to clicking and she asked. "So if I cheated you would shoot me?"

I poked the center of her forehead. "Right here" . I said then thumped the place where her heart sat. "And right here. Try me cupcake".

Sam smirked and rolled her eye's. "You're such a man child there's no possible way I could have time to slip out even if I wanted to".

Standing up, I retrieved her empty wine glass. "Good answer cupcake". I grinned placing a kiss to the top of her nose.

Walking to the kitchen I pulled the wine bottle from it's storage place while Sam searched for something else to watch. Just as I begun to fill her glass a loud rumble echoed through the building. Looking across the room toward Sam with scrunched eyebrows, I asked. "What was that?"

Sam sat up straight and lowered the televisions volume. "I don't know Dem". She replied a bit worried.

No sooner than those word's rolled off her tongue, a series of pop's rang out and I immediately knew what the sound was..... Gunfire. Rushing to Sam, I jerked her up and shoved her towards the children's room. "Get Demy and Duel and get in the hidden room now". I thundered.

Sam clutched to my arm, fear evident in her face. "No Dem, don't leave us". She pleaded.

" you'll be safe down there. Now go". I yelled.

Sam finally kicked into gear and took off towards the kid's rooms. When they came out I was loading up on weapons. "I'm going to Pape". Duel announced.

" No. Your job is to stay here and protect your mother and sister". I ordered.

Thankfully he knew better than to argue with me at a time like this. Ushering them to the hall, I jerked the area rug away to reveal a hidden door in the floor. Removing a vase from a decorative table, I slid a section of wood out and pushed a hidden button. Immediately a part of the floor slid open to reveal a set of steep stairs. "Hurry, get in". I commanded.