Beer Goggles

Giggles bubbled forth from her as we clumsily stumbled our way into the closest hotel room we could find. As soon as the door shut back we were attacking each other like two wild animals. Never breaking lip contact we ripped the clothing from each other's body. Swooping her up by the waist, I tumbled us onto the bed. "Fuck, I've been wanting you for so long". I rushed out in one breath.

" Stop talking and just fuck me". She demanded squeezing my jaws between her fingers.

Before I could even attempt to begin she flipped me over and climbed atop me. In the next second she had my cock buried deep within her warmth as she rode me hard. Once the big O hit her, I flipped her over and tossed her legs over my shoulders. "My turn now baby". I growled.

Before I expired we managed to screw in several different positions, engage in some fantastic oral and do a few other naughty thing's that may have involved ice cubes and a shot glass. Don't ask. Once we finished we both rolled off to the side to hit to touch. It didn't take long before we both passed out in a drunken stupor. However the next morning I was jarred awake in a very unexpected way.

" What the? Wh- No. Please God no". I heard a shrill voice.

Opening my hung over eye's I saw Zoe sitting up in a panic. Scooting toward her I wrapped my arm around her waist. "Good morning baby". I purred.

To my astonishment she pulled my arm from around her and screamed. "Don't fucking touch me".

Sitting up confused, I spoke. "What's your deal?"

" I can't believe this happened and especially with you. Oh my God, tell me this is some crazy dream". Zoe wailed and pinched her arm.

Feeling a bit pissed at her behavior I snapped back. "It's no dream . We did the dirty and much more".

" Fuuuuccckkkk". Zoe wailed placing her hands over her face then she looked at me in anger.

"No one must know about this. Ever or I swear I'll murder you".

" Your attitude sure has changed since last night". I shot back.

"I was fucking drunk last night. Obviously I wasn't thinking clearly. This was a mistake. I mean damn, I have a boyfriend" . Zoe yelled.

"You wasn't screaming your boyfriend's name last night now was you?" . I said smartly quirking one eyebrow up.

"Fuck you Duel. You took advantage of me". She accussed.

Jumping from the bed completely riled up now at her accusations I held my arm's open and let my anger rip. "Whoaaaa. Hold up a damn minute. As I recall it I was off getting ready to fuck some dumb waitress when you stumbled your drunk ass over to me. You basically fell right there and would have if I didn't catch you. You asked me for a ride home and what the fuck was I supposed to do huh? I couldn't let you leave alone in your condition. So I ditched the waitress and we left. In the drive home you started attacking me. Grabbing my dick and kissing all over me. It was your idea to get a room so you could fuck me. So yea, I did it cause I'm Duel fucking Harper and I've been wanting a taste of you for a long time. Besides you wasn't complaining when you was sitting on my face or choking on my cock last night".

Zoe covered her mouth with her hand and pretended to gag. Racing to the bathroom I could hear her vigorously brushing her teeth. "Won't help cause you swallowed". I called out adding more fuel to the fire.

Zoe released a scream of frustration and ran from the bathroom toward me. Throwing her fists at me she screamed. "I can't stand you, you little shit. You need to grow the fuck up".

Laughing, I spat. "I need to grow up? Maybe you need to live a little. You're only three year's older than me but act like you're ancient."

My word's went unheard as her phone went off. Zoe begin to toss the blankets and our clothes around looking for it. Finally she found it slid beneath the bed. Groaning she say down on the bed. "Fuck, it's my boyfriend. He's been calling and texting since last night. What am I going to tell him?"

Grinning, I said. "Tell him you we're getting your ass waxed properly".

Zoe seethed and jumped back up rummaging for her clothes. "What do you know about relationships anyways. All you care about is your next lay. Jenson and I have been together nearly a year now and I may have just fucked it up thanks to you and stop watching me dress".

" I can't help it. Your body is like candy. By the way, you called me Daddy last night. Actually more than once". I smirked.

"I hate you". Zoe tossed back.

" Come on Zo, you can't be serious about this Jenson fuck? He's not like us. He knows nothing about this life. He's a fucking cop. He'd fry you if he was given the chance ".

"And that's exactly why I love him, he isn't apart of this life. Besides he knows nothing about the family and I plan on keeping it that way. When I'm with him I get to be normal" . She declared.

"Blah, blah, blah. Truth is that if he makes you so happy you wouldn't have threw that ass on me last night".

" Get out. Go". Zoe yelled pointing to the door.

Shrugging I slid my clothes on. "Fine by me. You wasn't that good anyways".

As I shut the door behind me I heard a foreign object slam against it and a few curse word's hurled at me. I had just backed out of my parking spot when Zoe approached running toward my car. "Wait. I don't have a way home."

" Too bad, so sad". I sang as I pulled off leaving her.

Hello love's!

Yes, I know.. Short chapter but as I'm trying to wrap this book up there's a few small thing's that I need to add before we get into King's book.

I've had a few questions about CJ and Alice. You will hear more about them during a later book. However there will be a mention of their situation coming soon so you're not left completely hanging.

Hope you enjoyed this bit if insight on Duel!

Thanks!