Hard Time's

So here I am back at Aiden's home once again but I couldn't turn him down, not this time. When Jax informed me that my mother was there and my Pape on the loose I knew I had to do something. It was time to swallow my hurt and anger and step up to help my parent's.

Needless to say that when I discovered that I was being kept on Aiden's property a new rage surged through me. Never has anyone controlled me like he's trying to do. Even after I told him to leave me alone he continues to do as he pleases concerning me. Here I was like a sitting duck in this watch tower thinking I was possibly in to something big concerning my grandparents death and the entire time Aiden arranged this. He arranged my fake abduction and tucked me away for my protection. When Jax revealed his face from underneath the mask I knew that I was on to something big. I knew in time I could possibly crack Jax,a loyalty and gain some vital information but no. This entire time I was under Aiden's command and didn't even know it. However I would have to wait to confront him. Saving my parent's was more important currently than bumping heads with him.

As the doors opened to his expansive home I stalked in with my head held high. Even though I was just under his control I was determined to show him I still called my own shots. The corner of his mouth tilted up in a knowing smirk and I just wanted to wipe it off using the bottom of my shoe. "Where is my mother?" I asked hardly .

"She's in her room but first we need to discuss my plan".

" Of course. "I snapped. "Since you seem to be in charge of everything by all means tell me your plan".

Ignoring my hateful attitude Aiden pressed on. "First, do you think you can handle your father of he comes?"

" Of course I can". I hissed. "He might be off right now but he wouldn't harm me, he's my Pape."

" Yes, I understand but know this... I will never willingly out you in any danger. You are my first concern and I don't care who the person is, no one will hurt you". Aiden spoke sternly.

"Except you, right? No one will hurt me except you". I bit out before I could control my tongue.

Aiden gave a deep sigh. "I'm sorry Mizery but right now I must handle this situation. We will talk later. I'm sending your mother away to a disclosed location". He announced surprising me.

" Why? You can't do that". I insisted.

"Your mother seems to think he will harm her right now due to his condition. I know you aren't aware but she has threatened him with a divorce and dethroned him. I feel this is her safest option".

Placing my hand to my forehead I tried to calm my new surge of emotions. "She is right". I mumbled. "He will be outraged. I don't understand why she would do this? She's knows his mind is fragile and this will surely push him over the edge. It's my fault isn't it? She did this because he banned me didn't she?"

Aiden took a step closer to me. "No Mizery. Well not entirely anyways. She discussed a few thing's with me and from what I can gather this has been in the making. It took him rejecting you for her to find the strength to carry through. Don't blame her Miz. Your mother loves you as well as your father but you know how he sometimes refuses to take his meds and you know the outcome of that. She's tired Miz... She's emotionally tired. Taking care of a difficult person for a long time can be a mental strain on someone. Don't place all the blame on her, your father played his part. I'm certain he knows how your mother gave it her all to ensure he was mentally healthy but your father didn't appreciate it. Instead he would skip his meds and wash all of her hard work away. Your father doesn't want to be better for himself or her".

I hated to admit it but Aiden was right. Many night's I would wake and find mom in the kitchen crying. Even though she would try to hide the fact that she was or had been crying, I knew. Sometimes the house would be a wreck covered in broken items where my Pape had lashed out. Mom would be in tears as she tried to make our house whole again. She'd tell me not to be upset with him, that he couldn't help it even though we both knew that he could had he taken his meds appropriately. Once I even walked in on him pressing her up against the wall with his hand snuggly around her throat accusing her of plotting against him. Only when he saw me did he stop and ran out. Yes, these are the untold stories behind the perfect Butini marriage. The bad time's no one saw. The many time's my mom held herself together and took whatever my Pape dished out because she loved him and wanted to believe in him so bad. No, he didn't abuse her physically for the most part but emotionally I'm sure it effected her.