Affliction

Warning: This chapter contains some sensitive matters. Keep in mind this is just a book and fabricated. In no way do I agree with such actions. If you choose to continue on and find it upsetting please do not comment the reasons you think that I shouldn't have wrote this in. Other than that comment away!

Note: The reason for the above statement is because last time I wrote something similar to this in a book (Awakening) several readers brought on the hate and felt that I was glamorizing such behavior. That's far from the case. I just write and while some plots are unrealistic some are very realistic to some people and I do sympathize for them but at the end of the day this is just a book. I
Remember I warned everyone a few chapter's back that your emotions were about to go on a ride.... Well get ready, this is the first loop!

As always thanks for reading, voting and commenting! Feel free to ask any questions if confused!

Check out the music  video. Speaks volumes about Mizery and Aiden!

Grab the tissues!

~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~∆

"Hurrrrrr....... Hurrrrrrr...........Hurrrrrrrr".

That was only the twelfth series of my heaves as I emptied the contents of my stomach into my bathroom toilet for the second week in a row. It didn't take a genius to realize what my current state was. I may not be experienced much sexually but I'm not dumb as to where I don't see the signs.

Certain smells make my stomach cringe. Sleep is my best friend these day's and I catch myself double fisting boiled eggs and macaroons. I detest macaroons so go figure. I prayed everyday since I slept with Aiden that this wouldn't occur. I guess God has a sense of humor after all. I'll never forget anything from that night. After I sped off, Finn tried to care for me assuming I really was sick but I refused his help, his touch. I felt dirty after being with Aiden and leaving with the man who was suppose to be my boyfriend. Guilt can eat a person alive.

When we made it home, I rushed to my place with my heart pounding into my chest. My parent's were laid across each other on the couch and it was obvious what they had been up to. Seeing me looking so distraught, my mom asked if I was okay. Fuck no I'm not okay, I thought but simply told her that Finn and I had a tiny argument and all was well. Heading to my room, I shot Alice a text.

"Get Tia and get your asses to my place now. Tell the guys I'm upset over a fight Finn and I had and need my girl's. Hurry. Urgent".

First thing first, soreness was setting in from Aiden's lovemaking so I ran a warm bubble bath. No sooner than I sank into the water Tia and Alice busted in. "What in the world Mizery?" Tia asked concerned .

I had to tell someone and these two were my closet confidants, hell, they were my only confidants. Smiling, I revealed. "I'm no longer a virgin".

Both girl's gasped. "Awww, you and Finn finally did the deed".

My face became complex and I curled my lip up. "Not exactly".

Tia eyed me suspiciously. "What do you mean not exactly?"

" It wasn't Finn". I rushed out.

Both girl's stared at me slack jawed. "Then who was it?" Tia asked.

I took a deep breath and whispered. "Aiden Marritta".

Dead silence filled the bathroom. "Ummmm.... Could you repeat that? I think my ears are playing tricks on me". Alice said slowly.

" No. You heard her right". Tia confirmed.

"Holy shit balls Miz. What? How did this even happen? Where was Finn? Fuck, you're Pape will drop a shit brick. Wait, I don't even want to know this. Can I unhear this? Cole will kill us all. I know nothing. I'm just a innocent bystander in a hit and run".