Ultimate Betrayal

Some things that you see aren't always what they seem to be. Everything you have known your entire life can suddenly be erased. People that you trusted and considered family can leave behind a hurt that you will never overcame.....
Mirimosa

Prepare yourselves loves

First day of being captured.

Plip...Plilp...Plip....

Jesus Christ what is that annoying noise I thought as my mind begin to ascend from its unconscious state. My eye's were still closed but I could determine that I was lying on a hard surface. Using my hand, I felt that the surface was hard packed dirt. Inhaling deep, a musty, earthy smell consumed my nostrils. Having breathed in dust, dirt and ,I sat up straight as I was attacked by vicious coughing. Finally I opened my eye's and got my first glimpse of the cage that held me. I was surrounded by four concrete wall's that had seen better day's. Mold and lime covered the flaky wall's and I discovered the the culprit responsible for waking me. The plip sound was water trickling from a leaky pipe in the ceiling, leaving behind a rust stain on the wall and a muddy pit on that side of the wall. This was good to know. The heat was stifling and it may not be the cleanest water but it was water none the less.

Facing the wall in front of me, I saw a rusted tin pan that I assumed I was suppose to do my business in. Near the pan was a wooden door that had remnants of white paint speckled here and there. It was obvious that I was in a basement of a home or some other similar structure.

Standing on my heeled feet, I made my way to the door. Trying the knob, I found it locked but I already figured as much. Placing my palm against the panels of the door I found it weak due to age and rot. Leaning my shoulder against the panels, I tried to determine if I could bust it open , but not now. Stepping back a few feet I looked to the right side of the wall but couldn't see anything. There was little to no light filtration in this room and the right corner was pitch black.

My mouth was dry and my hair was plastered to my sweaty face and neck. Thinking fast, I removed one of my bra straps to tie my hair back in a ponytail. Thankfully the bra I wore converted into a strapless device. A small window was placed near the ceiling that spared a peep of light through the planks that was boarded over it. Upon closer inspection I discovered that it was boarded up from the outside. The window was the size of a Jack -in-a-box so there was no way I could squeeze these hips through it even if it wasn't boarded up. Suddenly a memory swamped my mind. My Olive called them baby making hips as his hands would grip them pulling me to him. Shaking my head, I dispersed the sad thoughts from my mind. My first priority right now was finding out who captured me and finding a possible escape route.

Reaching up with my hand, I searched for the goose egg that I was sure to have on my head. Finding the sore spot, I winced as I recalled my last memory before I surrendered to the unconscious world. Right before I was pummeled over the head with an unidentifiable object I saw that my attacker's wore black masks but that's not what bothered me the most. What worried me was what I saw emerging from the edge of the woods.

It had to be a figment of my imagination that my subconscious mind conjured up. What I saw was simply not possible. The hurt from Cole's word's earlier that night mixed with the need to see my Pape played on my emotions and I wanted to see him so bad that my mind made me see it. Pape was running toward me waving his hands frantically as if he was beckoning me toward him or trying to warn me of the attack. Just as I was about to Sprint to him, shots rang out and the next thing I remember was tumbling to the ground and being clobbered over the head.

Slowly walking back to the spot where I woke, I sat down on the dirt floor with my back against the wall and drew my knees to my chest trying to focus on my next move and reserve my energy that the heat was taking from me. Soon, I dozed off but I'm not sure for his long add I had no way to track the time. The only reason I woke is because I heard key's jingling from the other side of the door.