what's up

Here we go again....😂😂

First, I hope everyone is off to a good week! Now I need to address a few thing's to clear confusion or misunderstanding.

●Yes. CJ and Alice are done. There will be no getting back together.
● Alice nor CJ have any love interests as of now. Their focus will be on healing and growing before jumping into another relationship.
● As of now we really don't know much about Sire to determine if he still has an interest in Alice.
●Alice might be divorcing  CJ but she isn't divorcing the family. Keep in mind, Alice has no one other than them. The family Still loves her as one of them.
●yes, what CJ did was wrong on many levels. However the point is he did eventually come clean even though it was painful for both. He could have continued to lie, cheat and keep Alice there by force but he did the right thing. He let her go. No one said the truth would ever be easy but at least he owned up to his mistake and is trying to right it.

If anyone has any further questions feel free to ask.... not argue!!

I will try my best to explain the situation from both character's point of views. I agree, what CJ did was horrible and it's perfectly ok to hate him and be mad but as for me I will never choose side's between my characters. (Even the bad one's)

Another thing, each of you have the right to feel as you do about the character or issue's but it is not ok to argue with other reader's about their opinion. Feel free to discuss your view but be respectful.

I really do love conversing with you all no matter your pov, however I'm not about to argue over the work that I created, change it or write future chapter's to your liking or the way you think it should go. I've nearly decided to beginto not even view my comments anymore and I'd hate to do that. I enjoy reading them and replying back but arguing with the author is disrespectful. I'd never argue with another author over their hard work or leave rude comments.... geez!!

And last but not least... I appreciate you sharing my work and talking about it. Thanks!! However please do not mention my name or book's on another author's page. It's disrespectful to them and their work. There just like me, trying to get out there and I don't want to interfere on their progress! I hope we all do great! Also please do not tag other author's or their links on my page! Thank you!!

Once again I'm sorry that I have to even discuss such thing's but....
Thank you all for reading, voting, sharing, following and making me want to be better!! Much love!