Tangled Up In Multiple Knots

Hanging up the phone, I dazed off into my office with a smile but it quickly faded as the realization of my actions hit me. I knew what I was doing was wrong and could cause a fallout between our families but I couldn't stop myself. I've never had problems with self control until now. No matter how I tried, I couldn't stay away from Mizery but I must for the sake of the family.

Even though we are alliance's there still so much the Harper's don't know about us. There's secrets that should never be revealed and if I actually peruse any romantic intentions with Mizery how can I keep them from her? Relationships are built on honesty and trust so how can I not let her in on my private dealings. The same goes for her as well. I'm certain that the Harper's have their own secrets and dealings they wish to keep under wraps. It's not going against each other, it's business. If they need us we are there and same here but that's where it ends. We don't snoop into the other's business unless invited.

Looking down at my phone, I knew what I had to do. Pulling her number up I got the delete button. If Mizery returns here seeking information that I'll never give I'll do the right thing, I'll contact Demarco and report her. Maybe if I make them aware of her secret missions they can control her. Laughing, I thought fuck, who can control her? Hell I can't barely control her but dang I'd love to. I'd love nothing more than have that woman submit to me, give me total control but that would never happen. One, Mizery isn't one to be tamed. Two, I'll never get the chance to try because she's off limits. It stops here and now. Today.

Trying to press Mizery from my thoughts I was startled by a loud ruckus coming from the front of my home. No sooner than I stood my alarms rang out indicating we were under attack. Racing to a secret closet located in my office, I pushed a hidden button and watched the wall transform. Suddenly an array of weapons was at my disposal. Grabbing up a few guns, bullets and other essentials, I slowly made my way out into the hall. My first thought was that Mizery was possibly back and pulling another stunt but at first glance downstairs I knew that wasn't possible. Several of my men laid dead in a puddle of their own blood while a small army of unfamiliar men ran about my home securing it as theirs. From my standpoint I couldn't determine who they were but I did need to get into the action and try to stop this.

Sliding down the hall, I hid behind one of the haciendo 's pillars and took aim. Within five minutes I  had taken out several of these men and was just about to take back control when I felt a knife slice my side and a gun jam into my back. A females voice spoke out. "Drop your weapons and turn around slowly or this little knife of mine will slice your ball's next".

What the fuck was wrong with my luck with women these day's? Having no other option I did as this bitch asked and turned to see a woman wearing a ski mask. Taking in every detail I tried to determine if I knew her but nothing came to me. "Seems you have a few thing's  that I want. We know exactly what your family is hiding and we want you to turn it over".

I chuckled. "You're crazy chic. Don't got shit nor am I giving you shit."

She laughed from behind the mask. "Oh, I believe you will Aiden".

Two men the size of mammoths approached and I knew my bad day just got worse. "Make this easy on yourself" . The lady purred.

"We already have your parent's in custody and their home secure so don't look for help to come. Most of your men are down or captured. Nows the time to come clean or I'll force you to do so".

" lady you're not about to force shit". I grinned and discovered that was the wrong choice of word's. Big guy number one slammed his fist into my mouth and I won't lie, the bastard knew how to pack a punch. Tasting blood in my mouth, I swiftly dodged the next blow but big guy number two decided to join in on the fun. For several long minutes I put up the good fight but my loss of blood from my cut was making me weak. Add in these two oddly abnormal sized men who just made me into a sandwich between them and I was quickly faltering. These Vikings actually squeezed me between their bodies hard enough I felt a few ribs crack. After that it didn't take long for them to gain control and have me where they wanted me, secured.