Wedding Bell's

🔴🔴🔴WARNING!!!!! Possible triggers ahead! Abuse, sexual content ahead. Skip chapter if it's not for you🔴🔴🔴🔴

All I could hear was a high pitch buzzing sound that was coming from my own mind. My breaths became ragged as my eye's froze to the television screen. Nausea spoiled my stomach as I witnessed the unbelievable, the unthinkable. Everything had been a lie. All of it. A big lie that would lead us all down in the end.

Hate rushed to the surface of my soul. A hate so strong it nearly made me blind and those damn voices were taking over. I was too weak minded at the moment to fully concentrate on forcing them out. Hanging my head as not to watch anymore of the horrible video, Seam took a deep breath and turned it off. "I'm so sorry I had to show you that. Never do I want to hurt you Mizery. Please don't make me do so. I hurt knowing you hurt".

" Untie me ". I seethed.

" Not at this moment lucky charm. I need you to calm down and then we will see. Just be a good girl for me and our life together will be wonderful ".

This was all too much for me. The stress and realism was too much and I succumbed to that dark place that I had fought so hard to escape. Seam stepped closer to me and gently stroked my cheek with his finger. "Come on now Mizery. Don't be this way. You're going to be my queen and together we will rule the world. Don't make me do this The hard way".

Tilting my head up as to see him, I gave him a sweet, innocent smile. "There she is". He said in a winning voice.

Then just as quickly I but down onto his hand like a wild dog. The taste of blood filled my mouth and I knew the bastard would need a stitch of two. Managing to free himself from my deadly mouth, he cradled his hand as blood dribbled down to the floor. Anger was evident in his face and I braced myself for the blows sure to come. However none did. Stepping away from me, he grinned. "I guess we will do this The hard way after all. Rest assured, I don't abuse women, especially my queen". He stepped over to the intercom in the room and pushed the buzzer. "Send my ladies in please".

Moment's later the door opened and in stepped three barbaric looking women. "Ladies this is Mizery, your skin to be queen. Seems she needs a lesson in manners. I'll go now so you can get acquainted" .

Soon as Seam left the room the tallest woman stepped over and untied me. I stood up and shook the numbness the ties had left away. Unbeknownst to them I was accessing my best attack plan. The stoutest of the three came forward in an attempt to strike me. Moving quick, I ducked and counteracted with a series of blows to her face and stomach. Naturally she swung back but I was too fast. As I was pummeling her another girl attacked me from behind wrapping her thick arm around my neck. Prying her arm loose seemed to be fruitless so I bent over slightly and heaved her over my back. The third girl begin to charge me but I swiftly picked up the chair I had been strapped to and crashed it over her head. The chair broke apart and I used a wooden leg for a weapon. "Batter's up bitches". I taunted.

The three of them cautiously begin to encircle me as I swung out connecting with various body parts. It was obvious that they couldn't get close enough to assault me while I wielded the chair leg, that's when a team of men entered the room. I fought them tooth and nail before they finally managed to get a handle on me and stood me at the foot of the bed. Within in seconds my arm's were outstretched and tied to each bed post. The men then left the room leaving me vulnerable to the three women. The talk one walked over and snickered. "Our turn now bitch".

Staying strong, I laughed. "Your worst still won't defeat me".

This flared the women up even more and my shirt was ripped roughly off me and my bra yanked from me. I heard the door open but couldn't see who or what was entering. However, I could hear the sound of wheels rolling and assumed it was a cart of sorts. My assumption proved to be right as it was rolled in my line of view. A series of tools and weapons laid nearly upon it. I begin to dig deep into my training and recalled everything that my Pape, GPop, and Demarco had taught me if ever in this situation. I will get through this. For the first time in my life I was greatful for my illness and welcomed the voices. I could withdraw into myself and let the voices take over. I heard saw one of the women select a tazer. "How does it feel knowing that men had to step in and help secure me because you three couldn't handle one girl? Go ahead, use it weak bitch, do your worst". I snarled.