Like A Theif

Smirking, I watched Mizery sulk off after my insult on this new look of hers. My remark did just what I intended it to do.... Make her rethink this change. I didn't like it in the least. Fuck, who am I kidding, Mizery took my breath away tonight but she's does that regardless of what she's wearing. In fact I prefer her just as she was before the makeup and heels.

Her beauty was real, authentic. The way her hair always seemed untamed and her sweats hung loose in a sexy manner did thing's to me no other girl could. Mizery was like my little wildflower that grew solitary in a field of Tulips. What I mean by that is that all the women that I'm accustomed to are all the same... Tulips. They were always made up to be perfect and well put together. Even their personality was boring and fake but Mizery was cut from a different cloth. She stood out amongst these sheep in her own way and I found her intoxicating, beauitful and extraordinary. I was drawn in to her the very first time I met her all those year's ago and I only became more entranced as the year's went on. Yes, Mizery was a knockout tonight and maybe I shouldn't have said what I did but I prefer her as my little wildflower, nothing but wild, raw abandonment.

However I know that's all she will ever be to me... An illusion. Something you want so bad but can't have. Mizery is and will always be intangible, off limits. I don't know why I keep trying to get close to her. I think it's the fact that she is off limits that piques my interest more than anything. No, I'm not in love, I'm just curious and infected by her mysterious vibe. Never had I wanted a taste of a woman like I do her. Which brings around the fact that I bit her. That's a question that even I can't give a truthful answer to. Did I bite her simply because she bit me or was it something more, something that I wished for.

I tried to refocus back on the woman who stood before me willing to do anything I said but my night was busted after Mizery showed up looking like sin and dirty fantasies in a dress. My eye's kept wandering over to where she stood allowing three idiots to entertain her. Never had I seen her like this before. Her usual dismal face was gone. Tonight she glowed and her smile and laugh was contagious. Several time's she tossed her head back laughing and the sweet sound eased me like a lullaby. Taking notice of how the drinks kept coming to her I begin to worry but I couldn't do anything about it for all the Harper's to see so I did the next best thing. Pushing the girl from my lap, I walked over to CJ. "You may want to check your sis. Just trying to watch out for ya".

CJ started to make his way over but Alice shot me a evil glare and stopped him. "Let her be guy's. She's actually enjoying herself tonight which is rare. She's safe and we are right here should she need us".

If I didn't know better it sounded like Alice purposely squashed my plan. Going back to my seat my palms begin to sweat as I tried to come up with another solution. Glancing back in her direction I saw her lean into one of the guy's then turn. It seemed as if they were going to possibly kiss. Panicking, I did the only thing I could do. I swiped up my empty shot glass and sailed it across the room like a MLB pitcher. The glass hit its target with precise accuracy, right in the dude's head. Immediately he stumbled before falling to the floor. Mizery looked around trying to figure out what hit him and by who. Her brother and cousins were engaged in conversation and I pretended to be hitting on another girl. With Mizery's help the guy stood but decided to leave.

I watched as she ordered her another drink, that's her sixth by the way and joined the other two guy's on the dance floor. Now was my chance. Due to the crowded dance floor I was given the perfect opportunity to stop this. My body was hidden by the swarm of dancers so no one would see what was about to happen. By the time I reached the happy threesome Mizery was sandwiched between them in some pathetic dance. I immediately gripped both men by the neck and squeezed hard. Both weaklings fell to the floor fast asleep. Mizery looked up at me but I saw no fear or anger, then I realized that she was wasted. Laughter bubbled from her as she pointed at the downed men. "Why did you do that? That was hilarious. They was dancing then they wasn't."

Having her drunk was going to make this so much easier for me. Making sure the other's weren't watching, I led Mizery out and into my waiting car. "Atlantic City". I instructed my driver.

Mizery never questioned what I was doing. Instead she reached across my lap for the complimentary bar in the car. It takes her being drunk for us to get along but I did enjoy this rare side of her. "Miz, do you have any trackers on you".

" Ummm.... Sure. One on my phone, my bracelett and my earrings".

Taking her phone from her bag I pulled the tracker out and tossed it from the car. As I was closing her bag back I something caught my eye. Jerking a strand of condoms from her bag, I smacked them against her face. "What's up with this?" I demanded.

" safe sex is what's up. That's why I need to go back to the club. I need to lose my virginity tonight. I'm sick of it and I want to be kissed. I've never been kissed".

"What?" asked asked in disbelief .

"Come on Aiden, even you said so yourself tonight, I'm ugly and crazy and no man wants me." .

"Whoa Miz, I have never said you was ugly and yes you are crazy for thinking that. Damn girl you are hot as fuck with or without being all dressed up".

" Fuck you Aiden. You can stop now. I get it okay".

"Obviously you don't" . I said and leaned over toward her.

Taking her face between my hands I placed my lips to hers. She tried to back away but I held her firm. I begin to mesh my lips with hers and soon Mizery matched me. Taking my tongue, I pried her lips open and slipped inside. My tongue found hers and danced around it. It didn't take long before Mizery's tongue found its way into my mouth and her hands moved up along my back. Gently she wrapped her lips around my tongue and ever so sweetly sucked on it. I surprised myself by releasing a soft, deep growl from within my chest. When she released my tongue I barely pulled away. Our lips were still touching as I spoke in a low deep whisper, a whisper filled with newfound passion. "Damn baby" .

Our lips seeked out a few soft pecks before Mizery looked at me with those bedroom eye's. In a throaty but oh so sexy whisper she said. "You stole my first kiss Aiden".

" I'm going to steal so much more than that wildflower ". I whispered back then sucked in her bottom lip.

I knew that I was slightly taking advantage of Mizery in her drunk state but I also knew that once she sobered up it would be hell to pay. For now I would just enjoy this sweet, vulnerable version of Mizery. We continued exploring each other's mouth until the car stopped at our destination. Pulling away, I went to open the door. Mizery gave a pouty whine at having to finally break the kiss. Smiling, I helped her from the car and led her down to the sandy beach. It was a perfect dark night and the moonlight shown off of the water in beautiful ripples. Bending down on one knee I carefully unbuckled her strappy heels and slid them off. Stepping from my own shoes, I rolled my pant legs up. Taking Mizery by the hand, we stepped into the refreshing water. Turning her face up to mine I resumed the kiss. Several minutes passed before we pulled apart due to a rough wave knocking us off balance. Instantly I steadied Mizery to keep her from falling. Laughing, Mizery jumped at me and we both toppled over into the water.

We played around for a bit but eventually found ourselves locked at the lips again. Never parting our joined month's, I slowly backed her out of the water and onto the sandy shore. Mizery's hands ran through my wet hair feverishly and I knew thing's could easily.get out of control and I would take her. Backing off I groaned. "Fuck Miz you're driving me crazy. There's so many thing's I want to do to you".

" do them to me Aiden ". I

" No baby, not tonight. I want you sober for that and thinking clearly".

We plopped down in the sand and I pulled her against me. "You know that my Pape will kill you if he finds this out".

" I do but when it comes to you I can't stop myself. I'm thinking about running off with you and keeping you my captive ".

" you can't do that". Mizery giggled.

"Oh, but I can. Don't forget I come from a very powerful family as well. I am a king".

For the first time fear shown on Mizery's face. She knew that being drunk and weak put her at a disadvantage. She tried to go for the dagger strapped to her leg but I had already removed it along with all of her trackers. "No Aiden".

" Shhhh... Wildflower "