He Chose The Wrong One

When you're in a hurry to reach a certain place or person time seems to trickle by. I feel as if I've been on this plane for day's instead of mere hour's. My heart pounds as every minute passes... A minute more that Mizery is left at the mercy of Seam.

I don't care what the video shows, something tells me that Mizery is alive and I'm determined to find her. I watch her father Cole and Demarco sitting together and pray that I haven't given them false hope. With the aid of my men along with the Harper's army this will go down as the biggest mafia attack in history. No one on Seam's side will survive.

We made our plans out during the long flight to Ireland and knew exactly how we would penetrate his big security home. Normally we would sneak in but with as many men as we had we decided against slipping in. Instead we were going in head strong, guns a blazeing as soon as the plane touched Ireland dirt.

Finally the time was here. Before hand we had arranged for several huge trucks to be waiting at the airport. We would need them to haul all of the men and weaponry. It wasn't long before we were on the highway going toward his estate. Once we arrived we didn't try to hide our arrival. Using the trucks we plowed right through the gates that were meant to keep him safe and secure. Not only that we were already sending rounds off in all directions. Surprise motherfuckers.

As we neared the front door of Seam's home one of our mean tossed out a grenade blowing his doors side open so to speak. Hustling from the trucks, we all bomb rushed the house shooting everything in sight. Suddenly Cole held his hand up. "Hold your fire". He ordered.

It was then that we all noticed what he had. The house seemed to be vacant. Most of the furniture was gone or draped in white sheets. There was no retaliating gunfire exchange. Moving along quietly we inspected every corner of the home and came up empty handed. I could see the disappointment on the Harper's faces. "She is alive. He has her in the Indies in that steel box". I said trying to reassure them as much as myself.

Within moments we were all loaded back up on the trucks and going back to the plane. Once in board Demarco spoke. "Let's all eat and get some rest. We will find him".

Several hour's later we landed in the Indies near a small island by the name of  Kisar. "What now? How can we locate if there even here?" Heir asked.

" I'm sure some of the locals will talk for the right price. Let's spread out and get some answers". I suggested.

No one seemed to argue that so we begin our search. It wasn't long before Demarco charmed the answers from a older woman. The elderly lady's name was Miya. She had a huge toothy smile that was contagious and her skin was weathered from the year's spent under the sun and wrinkly as a prime but her heart was gold. Miya claims that Seam stole land from her son in order to do secret digging. When her son approached him on the issue Seam apologized and promised to leave. The next day her son went missing and hasn't been seen since. Miya swears that Seam is responsible for her son's disappearance and she is probably right.

The entire time she spoke she kept her arm looked through Demarco's. She was quite smitten with him and when he spoke to her she would giggle and blush. As we bid her goodbye, I handed her a wad of bills for her troubles. Eagerly Miya snatched them up but still didn't release Dem. Dem bent to give her a farewell hug and thank her but she gripped his face between her hands. Pulling his face down to hers she surprised us all. Her mouth smashed into his. We all stood still staring as Demarco got sexually assaulted by a old woman.

Using force he was able to break away. Miya smiled her toothy smile and reached out for him. Demarco jumped back as if he had been electrocuted. As she pawed at him he politely tried to push her hands away. Eventually we was able to escape Miya after Dem promised to return. That's when the snickers erupted. "Damn flower, she wanted to plant you". Cole laughed.

Demarco spun around on his heels and glared us all down. "Shut the fuck up. No one had better breath a word to Sam. I need some fucking Scope and a toothbrush" .

We continued sending jabs. "Pape you just cheated on mom with great granny". Heir laughed.

" Yea, there was definitely some tongue exchange action". CJ added.

Demarco released a dry heave and stormed away from us all. However this did us good and helped relaxed our nerves before battle. It wasn't long before we found the location that Miya have us. It was obvious that the ground had recently been disturbed. We scoured out and inspected every square inch. One of my men yelled out. "Got something boss".

We all raced over and discovered a wheel handle under some brush. "Don't touch it in case it has an alarm". I instructed.

Instead we planted many explosive devices around it and took cover. We watched eagerly as the handle was blown to bits. Once the debris subsided we bombarded the open hole. This time we was met by gunfire but quickly eliminated the problem. Still there was no sign of Mizery or Seam so the search begin. Occasionally we would encounter more gunfire but controlled it. I must admit this underground home was amazing but I didn't care. The only thing I wanted was Mizery.

We finally came to a secret door. Cole tapped out a code best and we all listened for a reply but heard nothing. After several attempts thing's started looking grim. Searching around we discovered a hidden button to open the door. With our guns ready we hit the button. Nothing in the world prepared any of us for what we saw. There was Seam and three unfamiliar women but what held our attention was the frail frame of a young girl with blonde hair being held up by them.

Instantly I knew it was her. "Mizery, baby". I called out.

There was a slight twitch to her head but she was too weak to lift her face up. Seam laughed and showed us that knives were held on Mizery by all of them. It was obvious that Mizery was in pain and in dire need of medical attention. At this angle it was hard to say how extensive her injuries were. Cole begin to step forward clearly irrational. "I assure you that before a blade gets near my baby girl you will all be dead. Gigs up, hand her over" .

I stepped up beside of Cole. "I will enjoy everything that I have planned for you".

As Cole and I scattered his mind Demarco slipped in and took Seam down. Together Cole and I reached for Mizery. "We should get her to the plane ASAP for medical treatment". I insisted.

We were interrupted by a weak mumbling. Turning our attention to Mizery we barely made her word's out. "Don't kill them. Bring them all home so I can take care of them myself" .

"As you wish baby girl". Cole whispered as he hugged her gently as possible.

Back on the plane we all huddled a tour as the doctor assessed her wounds. My soul ached as he stated that she was nearly overdosed on heroin and had underwent several traumatic beatings. It made me sick to see all the needle marks marring her lovely arm's but my eye's clouded over when I caught sight of her back. All the fresh cuts along with scars laced her back like a web. Then I saw letters etched across her shoulder blades. Upon closer inspection I was able to determine that it was her name. Anger got the best of me and I faced over to where Seam was tied down. Gripping him by the throat and lifting him up I growled. "I assure you that your death will be slow and filled with pain".

His face was turning blue when Cole placed his hand on my wrist. "This is Mizery's kill, she deserves it".

Not wanting to, I released him just as Cole sliced his ear off. With a sadistic smile, Cole hissed. "But no one said that we couldn't have fun with these four".

At this announcement we all moved in wanting a piece of these bastards. Thankfully we were in the sky so no one could hear their screams.