Welcome!

"Our best work, our finest moments , our joy happen when we are centered, listening to and trusting ourselves, allowing our hearts and soul to guide us. They happen when we allow ourselves to fully, completely, and in love."
-The journey of the heart.

Love has always been a human greatest weakness, because, it's an inevitable feeling. We fall in love, and our desire is ready to take the plunge, dedicating our soul, thoughts, dreams and some time, whole life. It strengthens you, in the hardest times and weakens you, in the uncertain times. And yet, we let our self consumed by love.

But...

What more difficult is-falling out of love, which for me was impossible. I tried and tried and tried, but none changed. I was back in the place where I started. Did I want to know why? And with the span of time, I knew why. Once our heart finds it's another half, we can't out love that person, however hard we try. We only happen to find another person we can love again. But the first love is always the first! At the corner of our heart, our soul always wished him, always desire him. That's the rule of love.". Caroline Forbes.

"The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down". Niklaus Mikealson.

..............

Thank you, readers, for clicking on my story. Just a little warning, there may be a lot of errors and grammatical mistakes because English is not my native language but I'll do my best.

Talking about the story ( which will contain mature content) is a fiction contrasting with its original origin that means no supernatural theme is involved. So anyone who doesn't know about 'the originals' world can also read it.

The story is set in the advancing timeline of globalization and revolves around Klaus and Caroline and how their Life is twisted when they cross the path.

Characters..

1. Klaus Mikealson

The arrogant, conceited businessman who get everything with a snap of his fingers

2. Caroline Forbes

 Caroline Forbes