Chapter 35

Today is a big day of my life and I want to present myself in the best possible way. Right now, I'm standing in front of the people who are part of top management in chain of command, like board of directors, chief financial officer, chief operating officer, president, Vice president and my boss, the CEO of the company. Everyone is seated in their respective place, in front of a small wooden nameplate which clarifies their designation.

My boss, who is sitting on the big leather chair at the center of the attention, has crossed his legs. His eyes are dilating in content and I can't ignore the smrink he has painted across his face. His hands are rested upon his thighs and his Iris has only my attention. I don't think he had taken them off me for a second.

While, I, am standing above the projector ready to do my work. As I stated this a big day for me because we have finalized the casino's deal and boss has credited the work for my part in it. He has given me the responsibility to announce the news with whole crew. I'm wearing my favorite red dress which is short but comfortable and hugs my body perfectly, showing off my curves. No wonder that I'm trying to present myself as well.

Words began to pour out of mouth which I've practiced them repeatedly at home. I don't want to stammer in front of people and loose my confidence and reputation I've build as a qualified PR. All eyes are fixed upon me while I'm telling them how this venture has effect on every department and what changes will be there in our yearly turnover and of course, about possible government interventions may take place in the meantime.

I turn around to the projector which is reflecting the data I collected with several pie charts and tables. I make sure to use business terminology between my words to ahold the listeners which turns to be a bit difficult because how much I try, my eyes somehow flicker at my boss.

I can't help but notice a small smrink he's showing to me. I almost stammer when he finally get up.

I backed a bit, touching the thin white board. "With the yearly turnover, we'll be able to recover....our.... investment.....in...in...in... three-" And that was it. My boss is now standing in front of me, his eyes shimmering like diamond. I glance around but none of the people mind at what's is going on. I tremble and look at his eyes and the way he swiftly walked to me.

My hands started to go cold as agitation started to grow inside me. My boss get closer to me and I lean back, wishing to pass through the white board and vanish away from his sight. What is happening or what is going to happen is making me nervous.

His hands run over one of my hand and I find myself leaning against the board even though there wasn't any space His nose and mine are almost touching.

"Sir..wh-wh...are...-" but his one finger pushed against my lips.

"Shhh!" He signals and I automatically obliged. His long finger traced the skin of my neck and I find myself drawn to him, wanting to stick to him.
He chewed his lips in such a seductive way that I couldn't hold myself back for another second. I decided to ignore the gawking and shocked heads that have surrounds us.

Our intentions matched and with a unaudible collision, our lips smashed. My eyes squeezed shut and I grip him under my grasp as if he will go away any second and I don't want that to happen.

The kindling fire has already started to burn me inside out. The electricity sparked inside us and my stomach has already churned.

The sweetness and softness of the kiss draws me closer, and closer, and closer. My knees weaken when he slips his tongue inside and meets mine. Several moans escapes in between our ecstasy of the Divine kisses. Finally what felt like hours our lips separated and he whirl me around and slams me upon the huge table.