Chapter 43

By the time we reached campus, the sun had set completely, though we had arrived earlier before the usual time, thanks Selena ofcourse (if I ignored the times she terrified me her driving). I don't think I've hated her as much as I had today. The whole drive went quiet and I spent the rest of the time sleeping by the window. Although, I could hear Selena's muttering all the way when she talked about missing me and Brian, or how I ignored her because of my so called 'give space and back up' thing, or how the little obnoxious girl, Mandy she had assumed a bitch is actually friendly and fun loving chick. Instead of answering or arguing back, I decided to just pretend to sleep and take mind off her words. Thats how I'm gonna pass my time around her.

The most worse thing about this drive and the freaky party is that Selena is now completely drunk and is in possession of my phone. I had asked her to return me back but just as stubborn one could get, Selena is acting the all same and refused to give my thing back.  I think I'm going to end up punching her face by the morning.

She parked her car outside the big buildings: the girl dorm's. People around me have already gone nuts about the music and booze. Girls coming out of the building in the shortest dress possible doesn't amused me. I've seen it before.

Manhattan college for business Management was always my first priority since the high school for further education. The fees here is expensive and I don't know how my mother managed it in spite of the fact that we were low on the money.

The familiar ringtone of my iPhone drew my attention back at Selena. We have almost reached to my ex-dorm when my phone rang. I again paced to get my phone but somehow Selena is much faster than me even when she's out of senses.

"Fuck off, Brian!" She shouts into the phone. I think this is the 9th time he has tried to contact me but Selena won't let me. I again decided to protest against her silly and irritating activity but the door to my previously owned dorm flew open, making me startled.

"Babe!" Exclaimed a girl with same copper brown hair as Selena. She is Mandy, I recognized her by looking at super short mini dress with deep neckline. The most funny thing about that dress is that more than half of it is made of net which reminded me like a human version of fishnet. And calling Selena as 'babe' tickled my thought that she's the source of her ruining.

"Mandy," Grinned Selena like a comedian actress and hugged her tightly, not without shoving me out of her way like I was an obstacle in her path. Feeling humiliated and extremely bad, I looked away and begin mentally debating for why coming here?

As soon as their embrace ended, Selena looped her hand with me and dragged me forward. I'm sure I had lost my balance at that time and if Selena was holding me firmly, I've actually fallen on the ground.

Balancing myself on my feet, I came face to face to her new roomie, Mandy. I think I have seen her somewhere but couldn't figure out much. Just her tawny dark eyes were enough to warn me that stay the hell away from her but like thats ever going to happen because Selena won't let me go. I hope the morning come soon and  I can go back. Sober Selena will definitely understand me that how uncomfortable I'm around the drunkers and parties.

"This is my girl, Caroline!" She introduced me and held my cheeks with her hand.

"Oh!" And finally I was free of her hand off me. "Heard a lot about you." She smirked and now I'm definitely sure that I had seen her and she is familiar to me.

"Let's get you dressed!" Selena beamed and again dragged me inside of our dorm. The interiors are no longer the way it was when I left college. At my time, both side of the room had decent designs and posters quoted of well known entrepreneurs and organization but now they are replaced with with posters of models, musician bands and promote alcohol study life drafts.

Selena is going to sink to the bottom, I tell you.

Parting away from me, she opened her closet and drew out two shopping bags. She tossed on of them at me which I catched it, not to forget that it actually hit my face and then I caught it.

I looked into it and pulled out a short red dress. Apparently the dress wasn't the one like Mandy wore but I can't ignore the fact that it was too short. It won't even cover half of my thighs.

"I'm not wearing this!" I declared while Selena is busy checking her new black netted mini dress. When she heard me, she shot me a 'yes, you're wearing it' look and resume back at whatever she was doing.

"You'll look beautiful, babe!" Mandy tells me and I was on the verge of strangling her neck so she won't call me babe. I was getting fed up of that word.

"I said, no. I'm just fine with my jeans and top." I stated.

"Babe," she pouted. Say one more time 'babe' and the next thing I'm going to do is hit you on the face, "bonfire is going on. Dress nicely because there will lot of hot cocks around us."

I'm dressed nicely, I wanted to shout at her but restrain myself. Selena entered into our conversation, turned me around at her and slammed the dress on my chest which I had left on the bed. "You owe me!" She said, taunting me about hiding the truth about my job.
Bitch!

With an eye roll and almost annoyed, I decided to play cool until I get my phone back and get in touch with Brian. He must be here, somewhere and I will able to meet him. He will definitely help me to get rid of this party.

Clutching the dress in my palm, I scooted to the small bathroom. Each room had one and that is the best thing about dorm that we won't have to line up for our turns, or wake up early just to avoid crowd and most importantly we don't have to share the germs of so many people.

Changing into the new red dress wasn't time taking. It was simple round neckline dress without sleeves. Well, it looked good on me but the shortness bugged me a lot. I tried to stretch it but in vain. When I came out of the bathroom, Selena was already dressed in her net dress while Mandy was decorating her already painted face.

Selena followed the que and did her makeup. I knew I can't protest her long so when she dragged me to do mine, I obliged. Luckily they didn't painted me like they did to themselves and we finally walk out of the dorm for the celebration.

Good for me, she didn't noticed that I was wearing my flats with my dress.