Chapter 30

I turn on the shower and let the cold water hit me. Cold shower helps me ease my headache. I have slept all night but I get this uneasy feeling that I'm not able to move past it. After we switched our rooms last night, I explored the closet and it was filled with numerous dresses for all occasion. I don't know if the hotel provide these or it has something to do with the intervention of my boss. I wanted to wash my hair, too but I couldn't because I left my phone in my previous room along with my purse, so I ran out of alarm. I woke up at the sound of the service boy who brought me a morning tea.

I quickly wash and clean my body with the body wash and then rinse it completely. After wrapping my body with a white towel, and removing my shower cap, I come out. I shut the glass door behind me and walk into my room. There was something unfamiliar about the room because I find a uninvited person in my room. I gasps in horror at the unfamiliar man sitting on my bed.

"Who the hell are you?" I shout, turning his attention to me while I hid myself behind the thin white curtain of the window. The man watches me from up to down, looking dumbfounded. "Who are you?" I repeat my question, this time with more pressure.

"Who am I?"he scoff and get off the bed, but turn his back at me when he realized that I'm only covered in a towel. "Who are you even to ask that question in my brother's room?" He ask.

Brother's room??

"This is my room, not your brother's. Just get out of here before I call someone," I threaten him but he didn't flinch or hesitated and stays firmly at his place. I use that opportunity to grab my clothing's. "How did you even get in here?" I question and wear back my spectacles.

"Because I'm the younger brother of the same person in whose room you're standing on," The brunette guy tell me and I remember that the brother he is talking about is my boss. Holy shit! I was shouting at my boss's brother. I wear my bra and panties followed by a red dress which touch my knees. I tuck my hair behind my ears and gather courage to apologise and somehow make him understand the whole situation. If not, I'm going to face the wrath of two Mikealson brothers.

"You can now turn around," I tell him politely and chew my lower lip.

"Where is he?" He ask and I rub the back of my neck.

"He's in the other room," I look into his dark chocolate eyes which are calculating just like his brother does.

"Other room?" He raise his eyebrows. "But that lady manager told me he's here, in this room. I actually get in with her keys."

"We switched rooms due to inconvenience," I simply give the reason instead of telling him the tale when I find his clothes on my closet and a bra in his hands.

Realization hit him, when he look away, fully embarrassed. "I'm so sorry for barging in."

"It's not your fault if you didn't knew about the whole switching thing," I give him relief. "But don't tell my boss that I yelled on his brother." The last sentence came out as rush. It was easy for him to catch the hint that how afraid I'm of him.

"Boss? Are you his....."

"PR manager!"

"Oh, I should have known. You are a little feisty girl!" Feisty, did I really heard the word correctly. I've been named with so many tags but this is a new one. His voice is soft and calm, unlike his brother. "And I won't tell anything to my brother." He assures me with a smile and I couldn't help but notice he has same smile as his brother. However the color of his eyes and hair is different but I can see the charming familiarity they have.

"Thank you," I reply with the same smile.

"I think I should now go and see my brother in that room," he chuckles and turn around to the exit. "And I think that's yours." He pointed to the bra that is lying on my bed. I look away in embarrassment while he left the room with another soft chuckle. I shut the door and laugh for leaving that bra carelessly on the bed. I pick up that piece of clothe and toss is inside the closet while continuously smiling at what just happen. First I saw it in the hands of big brother and now his little brother was lying on the bed next to it.

I laugh for the last time, thanks to... My boss's brother. I haven't asked him his name, neither did he asked mine. I shrug the thought away that maybe I'll know it someday, sometime.

________

Finally, kol Mikealson entered in my story. Funny I haven't brought up my first major twist yet.

Meanwhile please tell me if anyone here who ships kol and Caroline?

Well I didn't, until now. Let's see what further my book has stored for these two. Please vote and comment. I really appreciate it.

Thank you readers.