Chapter 26

"I couldn't find one!" I glumly say to Bonnie after narrating the whole matter, except Roseline's. I feel pathetic for registering her words like a permanent stamp in my mind. The worst thing was that I wanted to comfort her, console her when she doesn't deserve it, not from me at least.

"Girls..." Bonnie snap me out of my thoughts. "... would kill to be in your place and here you are hunting a room, far away from him." There were various times Bonnie gave me disbelief looks. This time also she can't help but shows me how surprise  she's is with my whole room changing thing.

"I told you my reasons and I can't work like that, so yes! Help me," I plead and remind her the whole conversation we had in last fifteen minutes. She gulp the sandwich after chewing it for few seconds. We are now sitting in our reserved table at the restaurant. Crsytal absence somehow bother me, but just a bit.

"She has done it a lot of time. So I'm done being friend's with her." That's what Bonnie concluded after telling me that she and crystal had a fight because Bonnie told me about her. I wasn't really surprised when I hear that she has done this so many times.

"You're the supervising manager. Find a way out of this!" I requested Bonnie.

"Sorry babe! The top floor occupied. You know all the main office are located in top, and so do the top seven floors of the building and the 8th one, means 24th floor have plenty empty but they are occupied males, no girl except servant quarter!"

"Then I have to shift in the 23rd! Works for me!" I lie. Works for me, not really.

"Wouldn't be it too much trouble! You're Klaus's PR, you have to be around him!"

"I know!" I sadly said and I couldn't hide it. It's really not a good idea because I've to use lift everytime boss will call me and it will be time wasting and frustrating as well.

"Why don't you switch room with someone here in the top floor!" Looks like Bonnie's computer working mind activated.

"With whom?" I ask, impatiently.

"Any girl, there are plenty of population dying to get in that room. None got success. Try this."

I exclaim. She gave me an amazing idea.  "I'm paying today!" I say cheerfully and she smiles. " Now, name one."

"Samantha Claire. The one in the right corner" Perfect. It is neither very far nor very close. Just few steps away. "She's sub-manager after me. However her work is not really burdening and all she does is pass documents from one place to another, and she strongly adores boss."

........

Samantha brings her stuff at my office while I was busy packing mine. And as Bonnie stated, she indeed adores my boss. When I ask  her to switch rooms, she hugged me and thanked me every five seconds. Her happiness was beyond my expectations. The more comfortable thing was she doesn't have lot of stuffs to transport from one cabin to another. Just bunch of folders, binders, photo frame of her own and few other materials. She put everything down on the desk and began to admire the office. It didn't take her few seconds and she opens the door to the room. She lays on the king size bed and screams in happiness.

"This is a dream. Tell me I'm dreaming!" She want me to coax her.

"It's not!" I tell her what exactly she want me to say. With my stuff on my arms I went outside from my cabin. I can't tell how happy I feel. I will work for the Mikealson's but now far away from Roseline's tantrums and my boss make out sessions. It's like cherry in the cake. But before anything like that happen, I heard my name being screamed. No please, no! I turn back even though I don't want to. Damnit! and enter back in the same red- white coloured cabin. I cringed. Samantha was no where to be seen. I check that room but she wasn't there, too.