Chapter 81

My vision was blurred until I completely felt my other senses restored back. I feel weak and exhausted. Where the holy hell am I?

"Rose? Rose? Rose!" My voice screams for her name while I use my leftover strength to free my self from the handcuff that tied my right hand with a pole standing in the center of the room I'm in. It's dark and I assume it must be midnight. The room has just one tiny light on and it barely makes anything visible.

"Save your strength!" A voice startled me to a mini heart attack. I turned around to see Wane lying at the corner tied with another iron pole. "They are not here."

"Are you okay?" I ask. He was hurt much more than I was.

"I'm, for now. But the weapon they used to me to give bruises was rusted. I may get infected if they don't let us go."

"It's gonna be alright. She's not going to kill. She's not been told to do that." I assure, more to myself than him.

"For you but I can't say anything about me."

"Someone will find us that we are missing. The guard saw three people leave. Rose won't be spared."

"I don't think that will do much of help since that clever redhead used to cover up her tracks."

"What do you mean?"

"I heard her talk after she brought us here. I was conscious by then. She received a call from someone and told him that I might have kidnapped you with intention of doing absolutely wrong."

Stunned, I say. "She's sick. We have to do something."

"There's nothing we could do. We are on the top floor of a building and there aren't any skyscrapers that may hear us. We are damned."

"So are we gonna sit and do nothing?" 

"Do you have a hairpin?"

"Maybe!" I run my free hand through my hair which happens to stumble down on a one. "A bobby pin. Yup."

"Will work. Throw here."

As he told, I swept one pin from my hair and threw it in his direction which unfortunately didn't reach him. It was still a hand away.

While he struggles to get hold of it, all I could think of the possibilities of what I would do when we get out of here but seeing Wane's unsuccessfully attempts, I'm not counting on it.

I only hope Klaus won't believe Rose that Wane took me. I have left a voicemail. He must know about her by now.

The door of the room we are trapped in opens and Rose's brother steps inside carrying something in his hands.

I get to see what it is after he illuminates the room with another brightening bulb hanging over us.

"Where is she? Where's your sister?" I scream at him.

"She is not my sister, duh." He gives me another shock and shockingly I'm still not used to it.

"But she—"