Chapter 1

Leslie "Lee" Santos studied Food Engineering at Chelsea College in London.

Leslie father was an emigrant from the small country of Portugal, in the hopes of finding a new and better life, he moved to England and met Lee's mother, a lovely woman from the smallest village in the country, Fordwich, Kent.

Since they both were from such tiny environments, when Lee was born, on 1951, they wanted her to have better opportunities and chances, so they moved from Kent to Watford, London.

Jorge and Anna Santos only had one daughter and they loved and protected her all the time and sweared they would do anything for her, like any parent would.

Lee was a sweet child and grew to be a loving teenager. Of course, she made some crazy things that she never told her protective parents such as losing her virginity at the age of 14 or spending a weekend at a friend's house when she actually was at The Beatles concert in Hammersmith Odeon.

But when she finished high school and told her parents that she wanted to move to London and go to college there, they were a little reluctant about letting her go. The idea of having there little baby in the big city all by herself, living with some random person in a tiny room, was truly terrifying, but they let her go, after all, it was their daughter future that they were talking about.

It was June 1971, almost 2 years after Lee joined Chelsea College to study what she was most passionate about.

Lee lived in a flat with Alex, a girl from Manchester she met when she move in and become friends right away.

Alex's boyfriend, Brandon, was studying Electronics in the same college, in fact, Alex and Brandon met in one of the parties.

Lee never had many friends, not even when she lived back in Watford, so she was happy with the little family that she had in college.

It was a hot summer night and Brandon was at the girls flat, as always.

C'mon let's go to this concert in Estate Management College, a guy from my class is playing there with his band. Said Brandon trying to convince them.

Well... I'm kinda into it. We need to relax after this stressful semester! C'mon Lee, maybe Brandon's friend is cute!!

Alex was always trying to get Lee to go out more, since she thought of her as a little stay-in puppy.

Okay!!! One night is not going to hurt us... I hope so...

YES! Let's go, let me choose your outfit!

Alex chose a silky mini dress that bring out the curves of Lee's body.

Oh! You are definitely getting laid tonight!

Stop it Al!!

Brandon drove the girls to Kensington where the concert was happening.

So, what is the band's name after all? Asked Lee as they enter the small theatre where the party was starting. It was 11pm.

Hum... I don't remember... Princess? I don't know, something related to royalty. Said Brandon not paying too much attention as he was trying to find the alcohol.

The band started playing and Brandon was right about one thing, the band's name was something royal because it was called Queen.

Alex and Brandon were already drunk dancing in the middle of the crowd, and it was only 1am. Lee was by the bar enjoying the music when she heard some girls chatting.

I heard that since he is higher than the rest of the band, he can see all the room so then he picks the most gorgeous girl that he can spot on the crowd and takes her backstage! And I'm telling you Ally, is going to be me!

That girl sure has a high self-esteem...

Lee's thoughts might have produced some kind of face expression since the girls looked her up and down and left in the direction of the stage.

They must have been talking about the drummer. She assumed, but she couldn't evaluate his face because her sight was really shitty, she couldn't see a thing in the far without her glasses.

The concert was over, and Lee was looking for Alex and Brandon but couldn't find them.

If they are in the stools hooking up again, I'm going to be real mad.

As she thought that she felt a tap on the shoulder.

Hi, are you looking for someone? Said a curly haired man.

Hum, yes, I am actually. They are my ride home.

Really? Looks like they left you hanging. If you want, I can give you a ride home, dear!

Oh, thank you but it won't be necessary, they are somewhere...

C'mon, I take you home or anywhere you wanna go... As the man said this, he grabbed Lee's arm in a soft way but firmly so she couldn't leave.

Thank you! But it won't be necessary! Lee was trying to escape the man's hand, but his grip was getting tighter.

C'mon baby girl, I'm sure you won't regret it...

By this time the theatre was almost empty only being left some drunk people by the bar.

I said no thank you, can you please let go of me now! Lee was almost shouting by now for someone to help her because if the man wanted, he could take her easily since he was stronger than her.

During her struggles for trying to get free, the man lost it and grabbed her with two hands and started to scream at her face for her to stop fighting back.

As Lee was almost out of strength, she saw a black-haired man approaching them.

Sir, can you let the girl go, please. Said the man in a very polite tone.

Listen dude, put your nose on your business and leave us alone. The attacker was dragging Lee by her hands when the black-haired man spoke again.

Lad, I said let the girl go!

You want me to let her go? Fine!

The man pushed Lee into the floor, but three men managed to catch her.

Let's settle this as men, little fag! The man started roll up his sleeves as his hands were in fists.

Are you feeling okay? Lee turns her eyes to the blonde man that asked the question and as she looked into his ocean-coloured eyes, she knew she would drown on them.

__________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! My name's Carolina! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and i also hope you forgive me any mistakes or misspelling but english is not my first language! Any who, this story is very special to me and I truly hope you guys like it like I do! The storyline takes place in a very long period of time so the chapters are not going to be very long and are going to have some time jumps!

I imagined the story with Roger as himself the same for the rest of the band but if you want to imagine Ben and the rest of the borhap cast, I don't mind! As for Lee, I will never describe her physically because I want this story to be inclusive! So, if you wanna imagine either yourself or other person, please do!

I have almost 20 chapters written so I think I'm gonna post one chapter a week!

Please leave your opinions on the coments and vote the story!

See you next week!