Chapter 44

The months Lee and Roger took off for vacation passed really quick and by August both were already working hard again.

In August, Lee started to get called to do a photoshoot for a big brand, she didn't know what the brand was until she got to the studio.

Yves Saint Laurent? Are you joking? Lee gasped seeing the tags on the clothes she was about to wear.

Yes Lee! Mr. Saint Laurent is about to change all the modelling industry by putting women on smokings! And one of the models he chose was you! Catherine, Lee's helper from the agency, explained to her.

Oh my god... I'm... I don't know what to say...

So, don't say nothing! Now go put on that smoking and do what you do best! Good luck!

-

Lee did various shots with multiple smokings, one beige, one black, one navy-blue and a sheer one. She just wanted to get home and tell Roger the news, that he was right! Lee did her first big brand shoot.

She drove home and ran to the door, opening it.

Roger!? You are not going to guess for what brand I modelled today! You are gonna die!

Lee left the keys by a table close to the door and entered the living room, not spotting Roger.

Must be in the kitchen!

Empty.

She went up the stairs into their room and looked for him.

Also, empty.

She was leaving the room when she noticed a note on the dresser.

"Working late! Sorry!

Love you,

Rog x"

Again... She taught.

After their 2 months' vacation ended, Roger started to work in the next album and rehearsing for their concert at Hyde Park. He'd spent most nights out recording the album since they rehearsed by day. Lee would eat and sleep alone almost every night of the week.

But that night no. She went down the stairs and picked the phone dialling a number right after.

Hello, Alexander speaking!

Hey Elvis, wanna go out?

Lee?

Yes! Who else could it be?

Hey! Calm the fuck down! You wanna go out now?

Sorry, I'm really excited! Today was a really good day! We could go eat somewhere and then go out!

If it was such a good day, shouldn't you celebrate with Roger?

Well... He's working... So, I decided to phone my British pal!

Oh, I see... Sounds cool to me! I'll pick you up in 20!

See ya!

______________________________________________________

roger must be up to something