Chapter 2

Darling... wake up...

Lee started opening her eyes slowly. When she was fully awake, she started to panic a little not recognising where she was.

Hey, hey, hey, keep calm, you're save now! Said the black-haired man with a caring smile.

Where am I? What happened? Lee was extremely confused.

You don't remember? After the man pushed you into the floor and we catch you, Freddie here was ready to fight that disgusting lad, but security showed up and took him! When we looked at you, you had passed out... A very tall man with a head full of hair told her.

Thank god... Lee sighted in relieve.

Were you here with someone, dear? A thin man spoke almost scaring Lee.

Hum, yes, I was, with my best friend Alex and her boyfriend Brandon...

Brandon? From Chelsea College?

Y-yes... how does he know...

Oh, he is my pal, I'm in the same major as him! I'm going to find them! The man took off rapidly.

Hum, I'm Lee by the way... thank you so much, without you, only god knows where I would be by now... Lee was really grateful for him to show up.

Oh darling, no need, when a lady like you is in danger, is a decent man's duty to save her! I'm Freddie. Said the man shaking her hand. And this is Brian, the one that took off is John and the blondie here is Roger.

Lee got stuck in his eyes again, Roger's eyes. How can he have the eyes so blue; they look like the ocean. Lee was already feeling the air escape from her as she looked deeper in his eyes. He was looking straight at her also, in a normal situation Lee would look away immediately, but she couldn't. He was looking straight into her soul making her feel comfortable even though she was running out of air.

Lee! Oh my god! How are you? Did the man do anything to you? Oh my god, we should never get out of your side. Said Alex so loudly that snapped Lee out of her trance, letting a loaf of air entering her lungs.

Y-yeah, n-now I am...

God, I hate men like that... When my mate here, John, told us what happened, Alex start to run like crazy. Brandon said while hugging the side of Alex.

Well we should probably go, it's late, you guys must have to go to prepare for another concert. Lee glanced at Roger while talking.

The three said the goodbyes to the band and left for Brandon's car.

The next morning, Lee was grateful for waking up in her bed. After the events of the anterior night, Lee wasn't sure if she wanted to ever go out again. Then she remembers the ocean-like eyes that got her passed out. Probably the nerves and the alcohol were also the reason, but his eyes were definitely the trigger.

She got up and dragged herself to the kitchen. Never drinking again too... Lee prepared her breakfast while Alex and Brandon snored in her room.

She ate her toast with butter while listening to the radio. Twist and Shout by The Beatles started playing and she was immediately happier. It took her back in time to that cold December in 1965 when she lied to her parents about staying over at Maddie's to go to The Beatles concert instead at the Hammersmith Odeon. The times were easier, and everyone was having fun, Lee caught herself smiling after remembering the situation that happened after the concert. This memory stopped when she heard a knock on the door in the middle of John Lennon's screams. She turned the volume down to make sure it was someone at the door. Lee heard the knock again and walked to it.

As she opened the door the owner of the reason that she passed out the night before was standing looking at her.

____________________________________________________________________

Hello! Here is another chapter! Hope you like it and keep reading because things are about to get more interesting!

Thank you for the reads in the last chapter, and please vote so this story can get to more people!

Well bye! Have a nice week!