Chapter 76

April 1989

It's been 5 months since Lee found out Roger was cheating on her for the second time. She did a full 180 on her life. Rented the flat, sold the car and moved to Scotland with Alexander.

Lee gave Alexander the idea of both of them move in together with his dog, Pearl, and he really liked the idea. But Lee needed to get away for some time, from London, the agency, the photoshoots, the paparazzi and Roger and his new girlfriend. So, the man suggested they moved to Scotland since it was close to home and was very peaceful. Alexander's job allowed him to work from home, so everything was perfect.

What are you doing over there? Alexander asked Lee that was opposite to him on the couch.

Writing.

I've always been curious about that little book of yours...

Don't you dare touching it! Lee threatened him with the pen.

Never! Alexander through his hands in the air in surrender. But what do you write?

I don't know what they are... Poems maybe or just little phrases!

That's really beautiful!

You don't even read it!! She giggled.

I don't need to... I just know it!

The gaze they started to share became intense, but Lee managed to break it.

Imma go make dinner!

-

In London, Queen were making the last arrangements in the new album, The Invisible Man.

I think we must change the albums name! Freddie said.

Why? It's good, I like it! Roger relaxed on his chair.

You only like it because it's the name of your song... Deaky pointed without taking his eyes of his bass.

No... I like it because it's poetic!

Oh god! Freddie sighted. I know we are old but, c'mon, we can think on another one!

What about The Miracle? Because it's a fucking miracle the fact I can still handle you three old men...

Roger mocked Brian.

That's actually a great idea darling! But instead of that reason, we can say it's the name of the song! Freddie said taking his pills.

It's good for me! Deaky got up.

Yeah, I like it too... Roger responded quickly and followed Deaky.

Can I ask you something? Roger stopped in from of him.

Deaky hmed.

Do you know anything about Lee? I heard she left London, but she disappeared...

Yeah, she left, she lives in Scotland now... He refilled his cup of coffee.

Scotland? Why?

Because you are a fucking wanker and decided to cheat on her for the second time, so she moved away from you!

Roger stayed quiet. Deaky was right.

Do her a favour and don't go after her or call her or anything like that... You are the last thing she wants to see!

______________________________________________

i really like this photo of roger, he remains me of elton john idk why