Chapter 47

At 12pm, Roger was seated in the living room with his hands covering his face while Lee stood still turning away from him.

They have been quiet for a long time, after Roger confessed, he cheated on Lee with Dominique.

Roger and Dominique met on the first day of arrangements for the Hyde Park concert. He felt that everything stopped when she was around. She was nice and very sympathetic, but right after he left, he remembered Lee. Roger remembered she was his girlfriend and he couldn't just go after her.

After the vacation at Italy, Roger really thought his relationship was saved and Dominique was just a crush and Lee was actually his love. Following the death of her parents, Roger didn't know how to help Lee. She wouldn't let him touch her, talk to her, she just worked. It was starting to become unbearable, Roger just wanted to help, and Lee wouldn't let him. And with Dominique everything was easy, she would hear him and give advice.

But when they arrived and he started to get along with Dominique again, he realised she was not just a crush. Roger fell in love.

When Lee introduced herself to Dominique as Roger's girlfriend, reality hit Dominique in the face. She was getting involve with a committed man.

Later that night, Roger revealed his feelings towards her and promised to leave Lee by the end of the month.

I just can't believe... Lee finally spoke after a while.

Lee...

When did you fall out of love for me? She turned around.

What?

If you fell in love with Dominique, when did you stop loving me? Lee rose her trembling voice.

I still love you Lee, I—

Bullshit! She yelled. If you really love me, you couldn't have done something like this... After all we been through...

Lee, you wouldn't talk to me after your parents died... You wouldn't let me touch you... Roger stand up raising his voice back.

Oh my god! That's it! You stop loving me when I was too depressed to fuck you!

Lee, that wasn't wha—

Shut the fuck up! Lee pointed her finger at him. You never loved anyone! Not even Jo... I know you start going out with me when she started to get busy with school! You cheated on her because she didn't have time to fuck you! And now you're doing it all over again... She stopped in order not to cry. I guess it's true... Once a cheater, always a cheater!

Lee grabbed her purse and left the house. Roger ran after her car but ended up giving up.

He then got into the car and drove for hours.

Lee didn't know how she got there, but she managed to end up at Deaky's house, crashing there for the night.

-

In a small flat in South London, a bell ringed. A woman woke up confused and opened the door.

It's all done... She found out... Roger stumbled over to hug Dominique.

That night they slept together, like many other times when he was supposed to be in the studio.

_________________________________________________________

poor Lee