Chapter 58

It's been a year since Lee last saw Roger in person, and she planned on never seeing him again.

Their last encounter was not friendly and damage was made.

Professionally wise, Lee's career has been thriving. She went to the US to model for some big brands where she visited Alex and Brandon in California.

They haven't seen each other in years and didn't really talked through the phone. Alex knew that Lee's relationship ended in the worst way via magazines but when she heard it in person, it seemed even worse.

I always knew he was a rat! Lee remember Alex saying.

Lee then told she had a new boyfriend, Dyrk, that she met in Berlin and it was supposed to be just a fling.

Even though, Lee and Dyrk were dating and living in the same city, they didn't see each other very often. Dyrk would always be busy in meetings and stuff and when he would be free, Lee would have to travel somewhere in the globe or do a photoshoot in town. In the end, they only talked through the phone and at night.

Lee got back to her flat in London in the beginning of November 1979. She entered home and her phone was blinking that meant someone had left a message. Lee pressed play.

"Hi Lee! It's Freddie! I wanted to talk to you in person or even to listen to your voice and not be talking to this stupid machine, but since you are a businesswoman and I a performer, I had to leave a message! So, this weekend Queen will be hosting a party at my mansion in celebration of our upcoming tour! I loved that you could come and celebrate like old times when you were our manager! I will not accept a no as an answer! See you Saturday darling! Muah"

Lee smiled and called Freddie back and confirmed.