Chapter 5

The warm hand stayed in Lee's arm for the minute that Lee was trying to come up with an answer.

Yeah, I mean... No, but you guys seemed a little busy with your fans, so I didn't want to bother you... Lee managed to say.

You silly little girl... You never bother us! Come say hi. Roger held Lee's hand and guide her to backstage. His hand was holding her's strongly and firmly, she felt really comfortable like they belonged together. What are you thinking Lee, you just met him, jeez...

The evening past really quickly, the girls and the band had a really good time. Lee was a little tipsy and was afraid of driving home and since she was the only one with license, she didn't know what to do.

I'll ask Roger, I'm sure he would be pleased to take YOU home. Alex managed to say making her way to Roger tripping a little, not letting Lee respond because she knew she would try to stop her.

Hi, Roger! So, my friend here is the only one with license and she is a little dizzy, what an irresponsible, like if you are driving, don't drink, am I right? Any who, would you mind take us home? Lee was dying of embarrassment behind her but was kinda rooting for him to accept.

Of course, I'll take my van.

The trip to the girl's flat was awkwardly silent. Alex and Maddie passed out in the back seat, and Lee was in the front seat next to Roger not really knowing what to say.

They arrived and Roger offered help to take the sleeping girls to the flat.

As they put Maddie to bed, Lee walked Roger to the door.

Well, hum... thank you for the ride home and the help with the drunk ladies.

Oh, it was nothing! If you left alone, I'll be worried if you get home safely!

Lee laughed embarrassed at her irresponsibility.

Yeah... hum, drive safe!

Actually, Lee... Roger stopped on his way out. Would you like to come on a date sometime?

Lee paralysed. A date? She was caught off guard.

Oh... yeah, I'd love... I mean... yeah! Could you be more pathetic? Jeez Lee...

Nice! What about a dinner tomorrow night in London?

Tomorrow night? Lee was not expecting to be so soon.

Hum yeah, is there a problem? If there is a probl-

No!! No problem, at all!

Cool, I'll peak you up at 7pm! Bye lovie!

And he left.

Lee closed the door still not believing what had happened. She felt a smile forming in her face and butterflies in her tummy. Lovie...

_______________________________

Hi y'all! Here is an early update since tomorrow i will not be home, and i'm thinking and i will probably post another chapter tonight!  So the story starts to develop!

Well, see you in a bit!