Chapter 81

February 1991

Queen had just released "Innuendo". The critics were good, but they marked it as "Queen's saddest album" since Freddie's voice was noticeably weaker and he didn't do most of the press of it, which made the media speculate about his health.

Freddie invited Lee and Alexander to go visit the band at Limehouse Studios where they were shooting the music video for "I'm Going Slightly Mad".

I must say, you've outdone yourself Freddie! This is amazing! Lee said seeing Freddie on his banana wig.

I know dear! I love bananas! Both laughed.

The couple watched from far the boys filming the various scenes and they were hilarious.

During the day, Roger and Lee only changed glances, which they quickly deviated when one realise the other was looking. The tension was palpable, everyone could see it.

Lee went to grab some food when Roger came up to her.

Heard you married... Congratulations!

Thank you. Lee answered without taking her eyes off her slice of cake. Heard you are going to be a dad again... Congratulations!

Thank you! It's boy!

That's wonderful...!

Lee started to make her way back to Alexander.

I saw you left modelling... Why? You were so good at it! Roger said, making Lee stop walking.

I got bored... I think you might understand that!

Uf, I deserved that one! He tried to play it cool.

Yeah... She passed through Roger, that grabbed her arm.

Are you ever going to forgive me?

Lee looked at his hand on her arm, indicating that he should free her.

No. She said coldly and carried on with her path.

What did he want? Alexander asked.

To make conversation... I didn't let him though!

We can leave if you want...

Oh no! Deaky is about to shoot!

-

I think a royal clown suits you perfectly! Lee said arranging Deaky's tie.

Yeah, yeah! Joke all you want! I'm just relieved I'm not a fucking silver horse...

That was funny to watch!

Oh, so awful... Deaky facepalmed.

But I really like this song! I think is one of my favourites!

Thank you!