Chapter 66

"The drummer of Queen, Roger Taylor, and Chanel face, Lee Saints, were spotted smooching and hugging outside her flat in London.

The couple used to date in the early 70s and Lee was even the first Queen manager, until they broke up in '76 with allegations of cheating from the drummer with Dominique Beyrand, the assistant of Richard Branson, with whom he would began dating right after the separation.

While Roger seemed he was settling down, with Dominique giving birth to two babies, the top model was seen with multiple lovers around the Europe, some famous some not.

Now, ten years after their breakup, the two were spotted very intimate at the door of Lee's flat. The couple then entered the drummers car and left.

Is to be noted that Roger was father for the second time only 4 months ago to a baby girl and has a 6 year old boy.

Queen just came from a small tour to promote their tenth album, A Kind of Magic, that was released June this year."

Why did I have to know this through the papers?

I'm sorry Alexander... I wanted to tell you I just didn't know how! Lee responded.

Alexander showed up to Lee's apartment with a magazine in hand and read it to her.

He seated himself in the couch.

Why? Why did you get together? He said with his hand covering his face.

I-I... I don't know! I guess it was meant to be! Lee comforted him.

Meant to be? Until when? Until he finds some random girl and cheats again...

Lee harden her face and looked straight into his eyes.

I know your reaction would be bad, but I don't think you need to be that unpleasant...

Alexander rubbed his face and got up.

You're right! I'm sorry! I just... Can't believe you're putting yourself through unnecessary pain! I don't wanna see you hurt again... He pressed Lee's shoulders.

She shook her head.

God! Why does everyone says that? "I don't wanna see you hurt again" ... Is like you're jinxing it! Roger's different! We are both adults now... I understand if you are not happy with us getting back together, but at least support me! I'm happy! Wasn't that what everyone said they wanted me to be? Lee paced to the kitchen and grabbed a soda.

I'm so sorry Lee! I didn't want to upset you! Of course, I want you to be happy... Just know that people don't change overnight...

It's been 10 years... That is definitely not "overnight"!

You're absolutely right! I'm here for everything you need, and I will always be!

Lee smiled to Alexander and it broke his heart.

She's been his love since the first time he saw her in Rosie's diner back in Kensington. He promised himself he would do anything for Lee. Alexander just wanted her in his life.

_____________________________________________________________

uf