Chapter 104

By the end of 1997, Deaky had completely retired from the band and from music in geral. Brian and Roger understood and supported his decision, as for themselves, they didn't know what to do with the band. They didn't want to leave the industry.

Roger began recording a solo album that was going to be released by the end of 1998 and Brian had been recording a solo album and it would be released also in 1998.

Deaky was finally happy at home with his six kids and lovely wife, Veronica.

Lee continued to be the face of Vichy and was doing small advertisings and some photoshoots. She tried not to be near the Taylor residence or Roger himself, so she didn't brought attention to her daughter.

After the revelation Lee had the night Alexander died, she didn't want to fuel the media about the issue of Ana's fatherhood and, most of all, didn't want Roger to know. Roger always strongly denied every comment, question, and affirmation about being Ana's father, but deep down, he didn't know...

In 1998, Lee started planning to move to London so that her daughter could go to school there, but the decision wasn't easy. She had multiple acres of land that needed to be supervised and cared-for, some people advised her in selling the lands, but she couldn't. That farm was Alexander and Lee's dream and by selling it, she felt like she was selling away Alexander's dream, so she found a lovely couple to move into her house and to take care of everything.

-

Have you heard from Lee? Brian asked.

Not really... She distanced herself from me, I don't know why... I thought we were on good terms! Roger answered.

Well, Anita talked with her last week and apparently, she's moving to London.

Are you sure? Roger rearranged himself on the chair.

Try not to seem so excited... Roger rolled his eyes. Yes, she asked Anita about an area because she was thinking of settling there!

-

In December 1999, Lee and Ana moved in an apartment in London.

__________________________________________

this was more of a filling chapter, more to come!!