Chapter 6

Lee couldn't wait for her date with Roger. Alex convinced her to wear a bronze silky dress that went all the way to below her knees with some pearls.

If Roger doesn't at least kiss you tonight... he is a wanker! Alex statement made her laugh. If she could only have her humour, maybe her love life wasn't in a trench.

Lee snapped out of her mind when the bell rang. Must be him... wish me luck!

Go get him, tiger!

She ran to the door and stopped in front of it trying to compose herself.

Hi handsome... what the hell did you just said, oh no...

Roger turned around to face Lee and his big blue eyes grew bigger.

Wow, and when I thought you couldn't get any more beautiful...

Thank you... Lee felt her cheeks warm up.

Roger guided Lee to his van and opened the door for her. If he thinks that a couple compliments and opening doors for me, will make me crawl to his bed... He better keep trying...

The ride to London was smooth. Roger parked the van by a restaurant and opened the door for her, again. Keep trying blondie!

So, you told your parents you were spending the night at your friend's house but, instead, you went here to watch a show... Roger kept laughing at Lee's story, and it wasn't even that funny. It was the champagne talking definitely.

It wasn't a regular show, it was The Beatles!!

You escaped to watch The Beatles? Damn girl, that was definitely worth escaping...

Yes, anything to watch Ringo, even if he was almost a half a mile away.

Looks like you have some kind of thing for drummers... Roger had a smirk in his face while saying this.

What makes you say that? Lee knew why, but she wanted him to say it.

Well, Ringo's a drummer... And... I'm a drummer... I see a pattern there!

Lee laughed.

You think I have a thing for you? You really cocky...

So, why did you accept going to a date with me?

Who says no to a free meal? Lee was having a ball making fun of Rogers cockiness. The boy is really sure of himself...

______________________________________________________

Hello again, as i promised, here is another chapter! Things are starting to heat up! Tell me what do you think that is again to happen next!

Also, the cover of this chapter is the dress that Lee is supposed to be wearing! It's gorgeous!

See you soon!