Chapter 100

hey guys, just want to warn you that this chapter involves death and mourning, so if you are sensitive to these subjects, please be cautious! love you!

________________________________________________________

Alexander was 30 minutes away from home and the sun started to rise, he didn't made a single stop during that journey so he could arrive soon. With that, Alexander didn't sleep for 21 hours and his muscles were tense, and he was trying his best to keep his eyes open.

The man spotted a coffee area and decided to stop so he could eat something and drink a cup of coffee. The diner was very quiet but since it was 6am he didn't give it much thought.

Alexander opened the door and entered.

Good morning! Are you op-

Everything stopped. A loud noise echoed through the diner. The hooded man that had just robbed the place stood still facing the door while holding a gun, not sure how and why he had done that, and after that he ran through the door.

Three days later.

We are here today to mourn the loss of Alexander Elvis, a beloved son, an adored husband, and a much-loved father. The priest announced.

After some words from the priest, the word was given to Lee.

My husband was such a wonderful man. I'm not sure I can really express just how much I will miss him. Not only was he a wonderful husband, but a wonderful father and son. Alexander's ability to make everyone feel comfortable, secure, and loved were his greatest strengths. It has been nearly 23 years since we first met and only 4 of marriage and I look back over those years with so much happiness.

He was my soul mate and my inspiration – my steadfast rock that helped me through thick and thin. Alexander supported and loved us all and was always there to help navigate through life's challenges.

Goodbye, my dear, sweet husband.

Lee proceeded to throw a white rose in Alexander grave.

-

Hello Lee. Deaky said approaching the widow. I'm so sorry...

Thank you, John! Lee tried to hold back the tears, but she didn't have much strength to do so. Deaky embraced her.

Everything is going to be alright!