Chapter 52

Lee and Dyrk have been going out for quite a while. She even elongated her stay in Berlin to stay with him to get to know Dyrk a little more.

They have slept together once or twice, but Lee really didn't want anything serious at the moment.

So, I'm going to Paris tomorrow...

Lee said while seated next to Dyrk on his bed, naked.

So early? Don't go... He kissed her.

Yeah, I can't elongate this trip any longer, I'm sorry! She got away from him getting out of bed, avoiding him. I need to go by the way!

Lee, let's at least go out for lunch...

I'd love to, but I have to pack and phone Catherine! She must be pissed at me!

Dyrk got up from bed too and accompanied her to the door.

I hope this is not the last I see from you!

It won't! Dyrk got closer to kiss her goodbye but Lee deviated leaving through the door. Bye!

Lee stepped out and looked for her car, that she immediately spotted. She drove all the way to the hotel where she has been living for the past month. When she entered the room, the phone was ringing.

Hello!

Lee! Jesus, I have been calling you for the past hour!

I'm sorry! I'm packing right now!

I really hope so, because our flight got anticipated for this afternoon, so we need to head to the airport now!

Really? Okay I'm almost done!

-

Lee ran to the car and drove to the airport. Once there, she returned the automobile and headed to the gate. She met Catherine by a cafe and waited for the flight.

It was 11pm in France, Lee and Catherine landed and Maddie was waiting for them.

Leslie Marie Santos!

Madison D'Amico! The friends hugged.

God I've missed you so much!

You can't imagine how much!

Girls! Hi I'm Catherine! Lee, imma head out to the hotel but I need you tomorrow at 9am at the Ritz! Sharp!

I promise Cat!

I will make sure she gets there in time! Maddie intervened.

Lee and Maddie went to Maddie's to catch up a little, but Lee ended up felling asleep.

In the morning, she went straight to the Ritz to the photoshoot and stayed there all day.

At dinner, Maddie and Lee decided to eat out but Luc didn't go so they would be more relaxed.

So, I heard Queen is in the US...

Looks like it! Lee said finishing her white wine.

Have you talked to... you know...

I still talk to Deaky very often, he is one of my best friends and unfortunately, I haven't seen him in a while, but no, I haven't talked to Roger in ages...

I see him and his girlfriend very often in the papers!

Yeah, looks like the media likes her more than me but I don't care!

Lee got her pack of cigarettes from her coat, lighting one.

Lee, you smoke?

Yes, do you mind?

I mean, yeah, I do... That is not healthy for you! You need to stay in good shape...

Maddie, relax! I'm not a heavy smoker! I only smoke when I'm under stress, and these past months have been really rough on me...

I know, but there are other ways to relax, and healthier ones...

What do you suggest, doctor? Lee asked taking a drag on her cigarette.

Sex, for example! It is proved that it releases—

Okay, doctor! I got it! But I've tried it!

Lee? What do you have to tell me?

Well... She finished the cigar and putted it away. I've met a cute little german when I was in Berlin and let's say... Lee looked around. He is not that little.... She speaked low.

Lee! Maddie hitted her. You've had an affair?

Yes! Do you think I would stay home crying in my bed because that rat Roger cheated on me? No darling, I'm going to enjoy my single life!

Wow! I really like that attitude! And are you going to keep in touch with him?

Oh no! I left him in Berlin! I'll find another hobby!

The friends laughed.

Lee stayed in Paris for another month and after that, she was heading to Greece.

While she was taking her flight to Athens, Dyrk was also entering a plane in order to go find Lee.

_____________________________________________________

what do we think about Dyrk?