Chapter 89

November 1992

After their talk at Rogers party, Lee and the drummer decided that the past was the past and agreed to remain friends.

By November, Lee was invited by Vogue Austria to do a photoshoot that was celebrating the 70's.

So how are you feeling?

Cat? Catherine? Oh my god!! Lee ran to the old friend. How are you? I haven't seen you in ages!

I'm amazing! And you? I heard you got married! I'm sorry I could attend the ceremony...

I'm good! Oh, forget about it!

So! How are you feeling doing this so many years later? Catherine accompanied her to the set.

I'm not gonna lie... I've missed it!! All the craziness of fittings, cameras... and the buffet! I've forgot how amazing the pastries were!!! Lee was showing a big smile.

It's good to have you back! How is Alexander? Did he came with you?

No! He stayed in Scotland, he said that I should relive this moment by myself... silly boy!

-

Later that day, Lee was watching the EastEnders on the hotels telli when she heard a soft knock on the door. The woman rearranged her robe and opened it.

Hello!

Hello, Mrs Elvis! I'm sorry to interrupt you in such later hours! The young Austrian boy said.

That's okay! Something's wrong?

No! I'm just coming by to give you an invitation that was left at the reception for you, miss! The boy handed a small piece of paper to Lee.

Oh! Thank you!

Good night, Mrs Elvis!

Lee answered the boy and closed the door, looking at the odd little paper. She opened it and very few words were written on it, along with a colourful card attached to a string.

"Playing at DoRo with Bri,

Hope you can make it!

Roger x"

Lee looked surprised at the note. How did he knew that I was in Austria... She looked through the window noticing the neon lights that came from one street.

The next thing she knows, she was entering the DoRo.