Chapter 97

"Remember Leslie Saints?

Maybe not. But for sure you remember the tumultuous relationship Roger Taylor, Queen's drummer, had with Chanel's face throughout 1970 and 1980! The model left the industry a few years ago to go live in Scotland and plant vegetables, however you can see what she's been up to in last year's Vogue Austria where she was cover.

You may be asking why we are remembering Leslie out of nowhere... Well, after she married her long friend in Scotland two years ago, last August the couple had a baby! Yes! That's wonderful! But some pictures captured last month shows Leslie grocery shopping with her baby and we had the chance to see the baby girl for the first time. And for our surprise (not exactly) the girl looks nothing like her father! We had access to some baby photos of the parents, and she even have some features from her mother but from her father... none!

But again, why are we covering this? Well, we got an anonymous informer that revealed to us that Leslie and her old boyfriend, Roger Taylor, were seen together in a pub in Austria while she was shooting for Vogue. Did we said together? We meant really close! And just to clear the air, we compared Taylor's baby photos with Saint's daughter and for our surprise (again, not exactly) the baby is the spit image of the drummer!

Coincidence? Maybe! Maybe not!

Only Leslie knows..."

What the hell?! Alexander said under his breath.

What honey? Lee asked entering the living room.

Alexander got up from the sofa and hided the magazine under his arm.

Nothing dear! He showed a smile.

However, while he was passing by Lee, she grabbed the magazine and, even though Alexander tried to take it from her, she managed to start reading it.

What was my lovely husband reading on the gossip column?! Lee stopped when she figured the article was about her. What kind of crap is this???

Nothing! Lee give me the magazine!

No! This is a bunch of lies!

I know!! Just give me the paper and forget about this! Alexander said trying to calm the beast.

Forget about this? No! This article is degrading my image, your image!

Lee is not that important!

Yes, it is! I'm suing this shit!

-

Glasgow, February 1994

I cannot believe this as hit the newspapers... What happened that night!?