Chapter 38

Now, to the main reason that we are here tonight... The first cover of our dear Leslie! Freddie shouted.

Behind this curtain is the first of many covers to show the success of her! He paused. Ladies and gentlemen... Leslie Santos for Rock Life!

Freddie pushed the curtain down exposing the cover of the magazine. The photo was the one Roger and Lee chose the day of the interview. A close shot of Lee's face wearing a crown while touching her face softly. The title was "The Queen behind Queen". Everything fitted together. The title, the photo and the article content.

Everyone cheered and applauded Lee.

Everyone raise your cups and let's have a toast dedicated to Lee. Everyone did as he said. Freddie turned to her. Lee, you're an amazing person with a fantastic soul! You helped us when we most needed, resulting in our success! Thank you, in my name and in name of Queen! Great things are about to happen, and I hope they bring you as much success and joy as you brought us! To Lee!

To Lee! Everyone said in unison drinking from their glasses.

Alright beautiful people! Let's get wasted! Freddie disappeared in the crowd.

Congratulations Lee! It's beautiful! I'm excited to read it! Brian said as he hugged her.

Yes! You look incredible! Looks like you've done this all your life! Chrissy said.

I really liked the pun between the crown, the title and everything! Really smart! Veronica pointed holding Lee's hands.

John? Aren't you gonna say nothing to Lee?

I was going to, but I don't want her to get all cocky! Deaky answered his girlfriend making everyone laugh.

Everyone left leaving Lee and Deaky alone.

I really liked the photo! It's like you were born to do these kinds of stuff!

Everybody keeps telling me that!

Because it's true dummy! He punched her in the arm.

Ouch!

Have you thought of looking for jobs in the modelling industry instead of trying to find a normal job?

I don't know Deaky... I don't look like the other models...

Maybe that's a good thing... Try it Leslie!

Okay John...!

______________________________________________

is Lee going to follow Deakys advice?? hm lets see