Chapter 86 - Freddie's letter

"Dear Leslie,

I'm writing this on the 21st, the day I stopped taking my medication, because we can't delay the inevitable. But I don't want to upset my dearest with my earthly problems. You may ask "Why is my old friend writing me from the grave?", well, since I'm in my deathbed, I figured that I could say whatever I want to my living fellas!

Lee, I think you have a beautiful, precious and chaotic soul, and you put it in everything you do! I've never seen such an unorganized yet put-together lady as you are.

I remember clearly how we met and it's a memory I will hold very dearly in my heart. Me and the boys owe to you our careers, of course, along with our amazing talent and my vocals, but if it wasn't for your power of chaotic organization, our first tour would be a mess.

Now that I have praised you enough, I will proceed to give you a lecture.

I've never really believed in soul mates, and you know that, but every time I saw how Roger talked about you, looked at you, made me believe in it, even if it was only for a second. Your chaos match his. I can't count the times I caught him reading your interviews, observing your pictures or reviewing our old tapes. I know he is a wanker that drools over every woman that smiles in his direction but believe me when I say that you were the only person that made him question himself and want to change. You may think that I'm only pointing things that he feels, but I'm positive that you feel the same way. I know you had your boyfriends after him but how many of them matched your chaos. Dyrk? That twat had his tie so tight I bet he had respiratory problems. And Alexander... I don't want to disprove your marriage sweet Leslie, but I think you see poor Alexander as a sure thing. Someone that, no matter what, will always be by your side and hold you when you need and say what you want to hear. He's a good lad, but you need crazy in your life, someone that will push you out of your comfort zone, because there is where awesome things happen and where you can shine.

I'm not saying that you should leave everything and go running to Roger, no! But I think you two should have a serious conversation about how you guys feel about each other. Avoiding the matter is not resolving it.

I've said this to Roger too! Well, I've wrote it... Like I'm doing to you! He must be reading it at the same time as you are, I hope!

This letter will only arrive to your hands when I'm long gone so, I don't want you to be sad because I am not! I will keep the party going up here for when you arrive! Well I'm assuming I'll go to heaven but if not... Even better! But either way, I will be waiting for you!

With enormous love,

Freddie x"