Chapter 33

December 1973

It's been 2 months since the tour started. Queen was performing in Leicester that night.

In the beginning of the tour, the band and crew flew to Germany for their first aboard concert. It was the first time Lee flew to a place so far from home, the further country she had flew was Portugal, her father's home country.

The trip made Lee and Roger even more close. They got there a few days prior to the day of the concert so the couple visited the city, Bonn.

Now they were back home, more specifically in Deaky's home, Leicester. The band and the respective girlfriends were having lunch in Deaky's parents house.

So, Freddie goes "At least my country was not ruled by a monstrous man that started a fucking war!" The German was fuming by now and pushed Freddie so hard, he almost tripped! So, the blondie over there... Brian pointed at Roger while smiling. Just punched the lad across his face, he fell on the floor.

Yeah and after that we were forbidden from ever stepping a foot on that pub! Lee pushed softly Roger's arm.

After the long lunch, the band and the girls left to the pub where the boys were playing.

Lee helped setting the stage with every microphone and amplifier that was on the tour bus.

Lee! I haven't told you, but I'm really impressed with these amplifiers! Deaky said when Lee entered the backstage.

Thank you! It was Alexander that helped me chose them!

Alexander?

Yes! A friend of mine!

A friend? Does Roger know about him?

Lee looked intrigued at the thin man.

Yes... He even invited him to my birthday party! I don't see a problem...

Well... Roger is not really known for letting his girlfriends be friends with random guys and—

What? I'm friends with who I want... Boys or girls... I don't have to ask Roger for permission! I'm his girlfriend not his property...

I know, Lee, I know... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you...

Lee left the room and went to her and Roger's room until the show started.

Deaky knocked on the door opening it afterwards.

Hey... Are you okay?

Yes Deaky!

I'm sorry for what I said! I'm in complete agreement with you! I was just comparing Roger to a person he once was...

I know! I'm sorry too... I overreacted... She hugged him.

Well, let's go rock and roll! Lee shouted.

_____________________________________________________

maybe i'll post 3 chapters today eheheh