Chapter 93

She is going to be a mother? Roger almost choked on his tea.

Yes! And she wants me to be her godfather! Deaky sparkled with joy.

It's a girl then? Brian said with a loving smile.

Yes! She said she's 14 weeks far, so that's... The bassist stopped to count.

4 months! Brian intervened.

Exactly! She's 4 months in and didn't suspect a thing...

Four months? Roger talked slowly. He acknowledged something and stood up.

Roger? The curly tall man asked intrigued.

I-I have to go! The drummer grabbed his coat and walked out.

Deaky and Brian looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They were used to Roger's behaviour when the subject was Lee.

Roger sprinted down the street to get to his car, head full of thoughts. He stopped by his red Mercedes-Benz and looked for the keys through his pockets very messily.

Where the fu- He said until he found them.

The man entered the car and just stood still looking straight ahead into nothing.

4 months... four months... That's November... Why is this bothering me?

Roger cleared his head of the thoughts and started the engine and went home.

-

Oh my god, I'm so happy Lee! Alex yelled through the phone as Lee told her about the pregnancy. Brandon! Lee's pregnant! Yes!!! It's a girl! Brandon says congratulations!

Thank you so much to you two!

Oh, Lee! I know how much you wanted this!

Yes. I can't believe I going to be a mother! I'm so old... Lee placed her hand on the "chicken feet" she had on her eyes.

Leslie Santos! Shut your mouth! You are not old!

I know I'm not that old, and I know that older women have had perfectly healthy babies but... I'm worried! Because of the malfunctions the other pregnancy left... The woman caressed her belly.

I understand, but you said the doctor reassured you that the baby was growing on the right spot and that is healthy! Relax Lee! And enjoy this fase... When that baby is born you are not going to sleep!

The two friends laughed.

_________________________________________________

I know the car on the cover is NOT a Mercedes-Benz but that was  the only red car with Roger next to it ahah