Chapter 7

2 months passed since the incidents with the shady man. Lee and Alex were good friends with the Queen boys. They were preparing everything for the beginning of the semester. Roger and Lee have been in 4 dates and several party's together.

Queen was starting to build a fan base and Lee wasn't surprised, the boys were very talented. Freddie's presence on stage was splendid, he was really born to be in a stage, performing.

I'm running out of outfits for these dates with Roger... Lee huffed as she lets herself fall onto her bed.

What if you invite him to have dinner here and don't wear anything... you know, just an idea...

C'mon Alex, help me out... Alex got up after being thrown a blouse.

Okay, okay... First of all, where are you two going this time?

A walk-through Hyde Park... Lee was a little embarrassed of saying because she feared that she was making a big trouble out of nothing special.

Okay... Alex started going through Lee's closet. What about this green dress? Reveals a little of your shoulders so he can see what he is missing out, but it's casual what shows that you're chill. And it's beautiful.

Lee ignored Alex comment about the couple not be in the second base yet.

Lee followed Alex's advice and wore the green off-the-shoulder dress. The girl decided to go meet him in the park instead of him going to peak her up.

As Lee got closer to the entrance of Hyde Park, she saw Roger chatting with a girl with brown hair and she didn't look happy. An angry fan?

She decided to slow down to try to hear what they were talking about.

Jo, please, go... When I get home, we will talk about this, calmly... Now, I'm waiting for Brian to discuss some band shit... Roger said holding the girls' hand.

I'll go, but she doesn't look like Brian to me and you are definitely not going to discuss band shit...

The girl left with a quick pace. Roger turn himself to face Lee very still.

This is not what you are thinking it is... he walked quickly towards her.

Really!? That's your excuse? Because to me looks like you have a girlfriend and I was dragged to your cheating plan... I'm sorry but you can eat your ice cream alone because I'm leaving...

Roger couldn't stop Lee from leaving, he just stood still seeing her leave almost running. He kicked the trash bin in frustration and hop in his van and left in full gas.

_________________________________________________

Things are starting to get spice am i right?

Short chapter, i know!

We are almost at 100 reads!!! Thank you so much «3