Chapter 55

A couple of weeks went by and Lee was getting bored again. And leaving in that huge house in the middle of Kensington wasn't helping.

Lee ran to the phone and dialled Catherine's phone number.

Hi Cat!

Hello Lee! Is everything okay?

Yes, everything's fine! I was calling you just to know if you know any real estate sellers!

I think I know one or two, why?

I'm going to sell the house!

Lee explained the reasons why she wanted to get rid of the house, being particularly about how it remembered her of Roger and because it was too big for her.

Catherine gave a couple of phone numbers, which she called. The first one she tried, was the one she decided to hire to sell her house.

Since she was selling her only home, she needed another one. So, Lee explained everything she wanted in a house.

In a month, Lee moved out of her big house that Roger gifted it to her years prior. She felt she was finally closing that chapter of her life. In that same month, she moved into a condo in the middle of London.

The real estate seller really did a good job on finding that home. It was everything Lee wanted. Small, cosy and in the middle of the scene.

After 2 months that the house was for sale, she had received not a lot of offers for it, mainly because it was a second-hand home.

By November 1977, her real estate agent found a buyer for the house that used to be her dream.

In a windy day, Lee drove back to Kensington in order to sign the papers to sell the house. She hadn't been in that house in, what felt like, ages, so pulling up on the driveway was a strange feeling.

Lee parked the car where she used to park every time and rang the bell. Her real estate agent opened it and guided her to the kitchen where the buyer was, ready to sign the contract.

She didn't know much about the buyer. He was a single man, just emigrated to England from Northern Europe and was ready to start his life in London.

When Lee entered the kitchen, she stopped immediately after seeing the buyer.

A tall blonde guy was seated in the kitchen counter reading the contract. His waved hair was gelled to the side showing more of his forehead. The man looked up meeting Lee's eyes and opening them really wide before showing a big smile.

The man that was buying Lee and Roger's house was Dyrk Baumgärtner.

________________________________________________________________

men am i right

btw, since i failed you to give a discreption of Dyrk (i literally just said 'blonde guy'), the cover of this chapter is how i imagine Dyrk to look like, the man is Paul Newman, but of course in my fanfic he's Dyrk! here are more fotos

this man is a work of art

i imagine Dyrk with beard but wow look at him go