Epilogue

Los Angeles, July 31st 2017

-Ladies and gentlemen, she is back at KROQ! Singer, songwriter, icon Lana Del Rey returning to the Kevin & Bean Show! Hi there Lana!

-I'm good with that introduction, thank you!

-Right! It's great to see you again! "Lust for Life", the new record is out, is been available for 10 days or so, something like that. Big smash hit! And it's great to see you!

-Wow! So many complements all in the morning! Thank you!

-Well you deserve them!

-

-Talking about other interesting facts, you collaborated with Queen's drummer, Roger Taylor's daughter, Ana Taylor, in this album, do you want to talk a little about that?

-Yes! Well, we met via social media! I was going through my mentions on Instagram on day, and I saw multiple people tagging me in a photo... So, I decided to take a look! And it was a screenshot of Ana's Instagram story of a poem!

-Oh! That's interesting!

-Yeah, and I read the poem and it was very beautiful and about something really interesting to me... So, I DM'ed Ana saying, "Oh I really liked your poem and I think it has a lot musicality to it, if you don't mind, we could meet up and we could turn this beautiful piece of poetry and put it in a song!", she responded right away and said that the poem was actually from her belated mother and that she thought that it would be a great idea!

-So, you decided to meet up?

-Indeed yes! She showed me this little notebook that her mother used to write into, and I appreciate that very much, because she allowed me in in the memories of her mother...

-That's beautiful! So, this little poem found on Instagram became "Groupie Love"!

-It did! Ana and her father allowed me to use it and I made some changes so it could be put into a song!

-And how did A$AP Rocky appear in this song?

-I had the song pretty much finished but I thought it was missing something and Ana suggested that I put in the male perspective and I found that really interesting so I talked to A$AP and showed him the song, he really liked the concept and he wrote his verse, and boom!

-And this beautiful song came to life!

-Yes! And I have to thank Ana's mother, Leslie, because she is the genius behind it!

-That's really special!

-Oh, and I have other fact that I'm pretty sure you don't have on your notes Kenny!

-Oh! I'm all ears Lana!

-During the meeting that I had with Ana, she showed me her mother's notebook, as I said, and she had many poems and verses wrote on that, and there I saw the verse "The day I saw your White Mustang, I thought 'Why am I staying?'" and that verse alone inspire White Mustang!

-So you can say that Ana's mother had some influence in your album!

-Yes! I can say that! She inspired me so much with her story that Ana told me, and I'd like to say: Thank you, Leslie Saints, you are very missed!

_____________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Here's a last little treat of "The Groupie", with the woman that started all of this! Music goddess, poetry mogul, Lana Del Rey «3 I adapted a real interview that she gave promoting 'Lust for Life' in 2017, hope you like it!

Again, I want to thank for every piece of love you guys showed towards this story! I love you all!

PS: on the cover there's the music Groupie Love and the 'Instagram story' that Ana 'posted' with the poem! Hope you like it eheh