Chapter 85

You were fantastic love! I told you! Alexander said, spinning Lee while hugging her.

Not fantastic but thank you! Lee was a little embarrassed.

After the concert, Lee was talking to Liza Minnelli.

So, you are saying that you are not a singer? Liza Minnelli asked in disbelieve.

Yes, m'am! In fact, this is the first time I've singed in from of so many people, the only ones that ever listened to me was them. Lee said pointing at the boys.

How come?

Well, I would sing with them when Freddie was late or something to the rehearsals. Freddie would immediately stole the microphone from me saying 'Why are you making this poor woman worn off her angelic voice? You bastards!'

I can see Freddie say that! Liza said with a nostalgic tone.

But, interestedly, he wouldn't do that when I was singing this song... Lee realised.

Why do you think we put you singing this one? Deaky interfered.

The three giggled.

Well, I think it was an amazing choice! See you around dear! Liza left.

Deaky and Lee went to de buffet area, where almost any food was left.

Lee, I need to give you something...

What? Lee said staffing the last mini muffin on her mouth.

This.

It was a yellowy envelope with the words 'To Lee' written on it.

What is this? Lee asked.

It was a letter Freddie left you. Mary found it on his bedside table but didn't know how to give it to you so... she asked me to!

What does it say?

I don't know...

Hm... thank you!

Both said their goodbyes and Lee left with Alexander.

Later that night, on the hotel room the couple were staying at, Lee admired the envelope and tried to guess what was in it.

It smelled like Freddie. The old cologne he used to put on. Did he perfumed the letter? So dramatic... Lee giggled trying not to wake Alexander that was sleeping next to her.

_______________________________________________

do you guys want to see what Freddie said? hm?