Chapter 25

Hi stranger! Roger said as Lee entered the flat. I haven't seen you all day!

Yeah, sorry about that... I know I was supposed to go to meet you guys...

No problem, Freddie just spent the day choosing clothes for the tour! A nightmare! Roger laughed but only got a little smug from Lee. Is everything okay?

Yeah... Lee paused. No, it isn't actually!

Lee went to the mini bar they had on the living room.

What happened?

She sipped on the recently poured whisky and made a face of disgust.

Lee! Talk to me! You don't even like whisky, what are you doing? Roger took the cup from Lee's hands.

This! This is what happened! She grabbed the magazine Alex got her and skipped to the gossip session where Roger photos were.

What are YOU doing? Lee yelled and pointed to the photo where Roger has a girl around his neck.

Where do you found this? He looked worried.

Oh my god, you are not even trying to deny it.

Roger scratched the back of his head.

Oh my god... You really cheated on me...

Lee sit on the sofa with her elbows on her knees and her hands covering her face.

No, Lee... I didn't! I told you I would never cheat on you!

And I believed you! Roger sat next to her trying to hug her, but she fought.

Lee, that photo is misleading! The girl grabbed my neck yes, but I quickly pushed her away!

She looked at him. He had his puppy eyes on.

When was this? Lee quietly asked.

I don't remember... maybe two weeks ago in Kensington!

I was with you at that concert...

Yes! Yes, you were! And I was with you all night!

Except when you would go get drinks...

Exactly! And if you look at the photo... He grabbed the magazine. I'm at the bar! With two cups on my hands!

Lee looked at the photo and remembered the night at Kensington. She asked Roger for a vodka and he went grab it and when he came back, he had an uncomfortable look on his face. Is everything okay? Lee asked. Yes love! He answer putting a smile back on.

I remember... You looked uncomfortable after getting me a vodka...

Yes! I'm pretty sure it was because of this girl...

Lee remained thoughtful.

I'm sorry Roger... I doubted you, yet again... She looked disappointed.

No baby! Don't apologise... It's not your fault! These fucking journalists just know how to distort things... The photo was misleading!

Yes, but you promised, and I doubted you again! You must be tired of my bullshit...

Baby, if I was tired of you, you must have been fucking done with my tantrums...

Lee laughed.

Roger Taylor... You always get a way of making me laugh...

That's my job dear! He said lying back putting his arms across the back of the sofa. Lee snuggled against his chest.

I love you babygirl!

I love you too Rogie!

They cuddle the rest of the night.

I don't deserve you...

_________________________________________________

What do you think? Was he really cheating or paparazzi are just assholes?

Also, the quality of the cover........... jeez...................