Chapter 23

February 1973

It's been a busy 2 months since the releasing of Queen's first album of the same name. They have been making some appearances on pubs promoting their songs.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I hope you're having an amazing night so far because it's about to get even more fantastic! With you, your majesty, Queen! Lee presented the boys.

When did groupies get to present shows!? Some man in the back shouted while laughing with some guys. Lee ignored the comment.

The show went really well as usual and Queen was growing more popular every day.

Another amazing show boys! Lee congratulated the group.

Thank you dear! Your managing is also getting better every day! That presenting was phenomenon! Freddie kissed her on the cheek.

Well, thank you! If it wasn't for that comment of that man, it would be better...

Fuck them Lee! Men like that can't handle a successful woman! Deaky was truly a sweetheart.

We should celebrate! Roger bring the cup to the air.

A week later

Lee and Roger were sleeping when the house phone started ringing. The couple had bought the phone as a Christmas gift for the house, so they weren't used to the ringing device.

What's this? Roger mumbled into the pillow.

Must be the phone! Lee got up.

So annoying...

Hello? She answered the phone with a roughy voice.

Lee? It's Alex!

Alex! Oh my god! Hi! How are you?

I'm good and you?

Very good! How's Brandon?

Oh, a pain in the arse! But fine yeah! And Mr. Taylor?

Fine too! God Al, how I miss you! We should go out for lunch or something!

Yes! It was actually why I was calling! We need to catch up...

Definitely! How about we meet in Rosie's diner, for old times' sake?

I miss that place! Today at 12pm?

Deal! See you soon!

Bye Lee!

She hang up.

Who was it? Roger asked leaving the room rubbing his eyes.

Alex! We're having lunch today! Do you mind?

Of course not, baby!

Okay! I'm going to get dressed then!

____________________________________________

How are you guys? Hope you are having a great start of november!!