Chapter 82

I don't know what to do... Lee said with a glass of white wine in hand.

Lee, Alex and Maddie made a girls trip to Saint Tropez so they could catch up and have sometime alone.

You don't have to feel pressured!

Yeah, is totally normal that you don't have kids... Alex agreed with Maddie.

I know! And I don't feel pressured... It's just... I want to have! And literally every friend I have, has children! Look at you two!

But have you guys been trying? Maddie said refilling her cup.

I mean, we have sex yeah but... Yeah, I think we've been trying!

And does he come?

Alex!! Maddie slaps her leg.

That's a totally normal question... Does he or does he not?

Yeah, I think he does... But I don't think it's his problem... The doctor warned me when I had my abortion that I might have some troubles getting pregnant!

What does Alexander say? Maddie put on her "doctor face".

He says it's okay that we are having problems, but I see that he gets frustrated every time I take a pregnancy test and it turns negative...

Alex and Maddie looked at each other.

You'll see everything is going to be okay! Alex caressed Lee's hand.

-

So, how's little Rufus? Brian asked putting down his Red Special.

Okay! It's starting to gain a few pounds! But I'm scared this heat wave of August might get to him...

Relax! All you have to do is to keep him home and give him some baths! Deaky advised.

The room went quiet for a minute.

I'm really scared... Deaky let out.

Of what? Roger asked although he knew what he meant.

What if he... he... doesn't make it to Christmas... He interrupted himself.

I don't like to think of that possibility... Brian said thoughtful.

He is... He has to! Roger got up.

I don't know... Doctors say he is really fragile, and his health is decreasing very fast! Deaky sounded like he was panicking.

Freddie is strong! He always has been! He can get through it! Brian comforted him.

-

On November 23rd, Lee was doing some shopping in Glasgow when her attention was driven to a magazine stand. An English magazine with a bold headline made Lee grab it.

"Freddie admits: I have AIDS"

Oh my god. Lee gasped.

I know Miss! It's a shame... Such an amazing singer with this horrible decease... But with all that partying, drugs and God knows what! It was expected! The stand owner said.

Lee looked at the man in disbelief.

You don't know this man! You only know what he wants you to know! You don't have the right to judge his life! Nor you nor anyone in this world! Freddie is an amazing person that had the unfortunate of having this curse! Don't ever disrespect someone like that!

Lee through a pound to the man and left with the newspaper.

-

Alexander was drinking his tea when he heard the door bang.

Hi love! How was the shopping?

We need to go to London! Lee dropped her purse.

What? Why? Alexander said confused.

Because of this. She showed the newspaper.

Oh no...

A bomb is about to explode or has already exploded and we need to be there!

_______________________________________________

hi guys! I hope everyone is safe and healthy at home! the next few chapters are going to be a little sad... the story is almost at the end, not quite but kinda!!