Chapter 19

DISCLAMER: This chapter is almost all smut so if you're sensible or just don't wanna read it, I'll have a **** where the smut is over.

__________________________________________

Roger's hand travelled through Lee's thigh and stopped right below her breast while he kissed her neck. Lee was starting to not contain herself and was holding to Roger's hair very strongly. His hand continue his way to her breast and caressed her nipple with his thumb. Roger took his head from the crook of her neck and begin to kiss her breast. He made his way to her stomach and kissed it gently. Roger took a look at Lee and she was biting her lip from pleasure. He quickly started taking of his pants. Not a good day to wear leather pants, mate. He thought struggling to get off the pants. Roger heard Lee giggling looking at him.

He jumped on top of her with a kinky smile.

Why are you laughing baby girl? It was the first time any of them talked for the last 10 minutes.

Nothing Rogie! He hated when she called him that, and she knew it.

Oh no you didn't...

Roger left the bed went to his bedside table and opened a drawer removing a condom. He went back to her and continued kissing her tummy. Roger wrapped his thumbs around Lee's lacy panties as looked at her.

Are you sure you wanna do this?

Lee had by now a huge urge for him. She needed him.

Yes, a thousand times yes.

He smiles at her, mischievously.

Roger begin to pull down the underwear exposing her core.

He admired for a second turning his gaze to Lee's face. He started kissing her jaw line towards the crook of her neck, sucking on it.

Unexpectedly, he slipped his middle finger throw her slit. Lee gasped by that movement, but as he started to rub her folds, she moaned. She was euphoric, with the back of her head digging onto the bed, when she heard Roger mumbling something along the lines of 'so sexy' against her neck. Her back started arching by the pleasure, asking for something more. Roger looked like he sensed it, so he removed his boxers and put the condom on. He put his hands on each side of Lee's body contemplating what was happening and looked at her like he was asking for permission. Lee nodded.

Roger begin to press himself against Lee and she parted her mouth. At the beginning it was slow, like he was adapting to her, but quickly he began to gain speed. Lee spread her arms across the bed holding onto the duvet.

He looked like he grew angry as he gain pace.

Fuck! He screamed.

He was really rough and messy but so was Lee. Both were a moaning mess.

I'm cumming baby girl! He warned her.

I'm not! Lee said turning both around so that Roger was laying on the bed.

She begin to bounce her hip against his quickly as she arched her neck facing the sealing.

Roger was a little shook by Lee's move but rapidly forgot about it when he began to lose control over himself. He parted his mouth wanting to moan but he couldn't from how hard he was feeling. Roger reached for Lee's breasts and began to caress them.

Oh my god! Lee shouted.

Cum for me baby...

Roger released a loud moan as so did Lee letting herself fall over Roger's exposed chest.

****

Their breathing was loud, synchronised and over-all a mess. The couple begin to laugh at their actions.

Lee rolled over lying beside Roger looking at his face. He puts his hand over her cheek and kiss her rosy lips.

You were amazing... he whispered.

Lee couldn't respond so she gave him a smile snuggling her cheek close to his hand.

You are amazing.

______________________________________________

I'll be distributing holy water in the mentions if you want some...!