Chapter 99

January 1995

Lee and Ana were sleeping in the woman's bed. Alexander had to go to London to have a meeting, so the two girls had the house for themselves.

Ana's father was leaving the office, it was already dark outside, around 8:30pm. He had a hotel booked so he didn't had to drive at night and Alexander was missing his girls and just wanted to be in their arms.

Hi love! I just got out of the meeting! I'm headed to the hotel to have a nice supper and a good night of sleep, so I'll be home in the morning! Miss you like crazy... Give a tight hug to Ana! I love you!

Alexander hung up the phone after leaving a message on the answering machine, entered his car and he drove in direction of Scotland. He wanted to surprise his girls.

Ana was hugging her mother tight and was sleeping peacefully, unlike Lee. She was having nightmares all night that kept waking her up.

Lee had just fallen asleep when she started dreaming about the trip she had done to Austria almost three years ago. She was in front of a camera that was snapping very quickly, she felt happy being in that position again. I should have never quit. She thought. Two seconds after Lee was in her hotel room watching EastEnders when she heard a knock on the door.

This note arrived for you Mrs. Elvis. Lee didn't had time to answer the boy, she opened the letter. It was from Roger. Along with it a backstage pass.

Before she knew she was at backstage of some Austrian pub, laughing and drinking with Brian and Roger. Her and Roger's hands were embraced, and she thought to herself that that wasn't right however, she didn't let his hand go. As quickly as the wind, Roger and Lee were at her hotel lobby waiting for the elevator. She felt nervous, anxious and had butterflies on her tummy.

Lee starting filling overwhelmed with the sensation of dejavu. She woke up.

What the heck!? She whispered so Ana wouldn't wake up.

The woman hold her daughter tight and looked into the distance to the darken room. A set of memories started playing on her brain like it was a movie.

I remember the first time I took you home because you were too drunk... He showed small smile.

Ah, really? She doubt it.

Yes, June 25th, 1971!

Wh- How do you remember that?

It was the day that I realised I fancied you... Roger looked embarrassed.

Lee didn't know what to say.

Well, good night Lee! He said turning around.

Roger was already at the reception when Lee gained courage. Ah, fuck it...

Roger wait! The woman fastened her pace to get to him. Do you wanna... hang out a little? She felt like a teenager asking a boy out.

Yes. Roger said firmly.

They entered the elevator, Lee tried not to fall.

So... how do you knew I was here? Lee asked holding on to the wall of the elevator.

Catherine!

Oh... She bit her lip. Lee wanted to ask "why" and "how" but her intoxicated brain didn't know how to put the words together.

The elevator doors opened when it arrived at the floor where Lee's room was. She walked out and stopped trying to remember each way it was. After the woman remembered, she walked messily to it and opened the door not sure how.

Well, welcome to my place! She laughed to herself before tripping over the stool that was at the end of the large bed.

Roger catched her, their eyes meet.

Looks like I can't take alcohol like I used to! She got off the shared gaze.

Both sat at the end of the bed.

So, what have you been up to? Roger said turning his face to her.

The butterflies started to fly around her tummy, her mouth dried up and her eyes were glued to the drummer's eyes.

In a rapid movement Lee and Roger were all over each other. Their mouths collided and their hands travelled through each body. Lee felt like she was 20 again, making out at some hotel again in a city where Queen was performing.

Roger took Lee's clothes off very fast, like he knew the way. Lee started unbuttoning his trousers.

After Lee was only on her under wear, Roger was kissing the crook of her neck while his hands travelled downwards in direction of her tight. He grabbed her knee and brought it up, Lee wrapped her leg around his torso whilst she grabbed strongly to his hair. After much kissing and teasing, Lee pushed his boxers down allowing Roger to take them off.

Roger pressed himself against Lee, that opened her mouth in pleasure, the movements were slow as the kisses. Lee's hands travelled miles on Roger's back. The couple looked at each other admiring the aged features of each. They wanted that that moment lasted forever.

As both become undone, Rog-

Oh my god... Lee let out.

Is everything okay mummy? Ana said without opening her eyes.

Yes baby! Sorry I woke you! Go back to sleep...