Chapter 43

Lee and Roger had been in Italy for 2 weeks. Roger really felt the old Lee was back, of course she would get sad sometimes when seeing a happy family or something, but that was normal. Lee gained a few pounds getting back to her normal weight, she looked way happier overall.

By the third week, paparazzi found them and begin to chase them to the beaches, to the monuments where they were and even found their hotel. They had to move into the seventh floor so the paparazzi couldn't photograph them through nearby buildings.

Nevertheless, Lee and Roger's photos appeared on the magazines.

Look another photo of Lee and Roger! Brian said going through some magazine.

I really think paparazzies and detectives have the same training... Freddie joked.

They look really happy though! And Lee looks healthy again... Deaky pointed taking a peak at Brian's magazine. Maybe you were wrong Freddie!

Maybe I was... but let's see what happens when they get back!

-

I'm so sad we are leaving this paradise... Lee said swinging in a lace bed in the balcony.

We can come whenever you want!

Yes, but we have such busy life's, is going to be really hard planning another vacation like this!

Lee! Roger went up to her and hold her face. I promise you, if you want to go on a vacation, I will stop everything that I'm doing and hop on a plane with you!

Lee laughed and looked him in the eyes. Me too, Rog!

They kissed.

What about we enjoy ourselves this last evening in Italy...

What are you saying naughty boy? Lee rose an eyebrow and smirked.

Do you remember what we did on this balcony the first day we were here?

Well, if I remember correctly, we did nothing on this balcony...

Oh yeah, you're right! So... Let's baptise this balcony!

Oh Roger Taylor... This year you will be on Santa's naughty list!

Uhhhh, I don't care!

Roger jumped on top of Lee on the swinging bed almost turning it over.

Oh my god Roger! You are going to get us killed! She laughed holding onto the bed.

At least we will die doing what we most like...

He kissed frantically initiating a night of love making.

-

Lee and Roger landed on Heathrow Airport late in the evening so there were not much people on there.

They drove home and basically passed out on their bed.